*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

eek.gif
DAMN!

There's got to be some sort of eternal something going on between these two. Widmore was talking like Ben found a way to hide the island.

Wow, that was a hell of an episode. The confrontation between Linus and Widmore was classic.

So now we know that Sayid works with Ben to kill all of the Widmore people associated with the island.

Ben went through 3 trap doors and did his thing to unleash the Smoke Monster.

Widmore broke the "rules", but what are they or it?? Maybe that you can't mess with family...??

The morse code said that the doctor was OK........obviously Jack becomes "not" OK as seen in the next episode.

How did the guy who killed Ben's daughter not get ripped to shreds?

Widmore tells Ben that he got everything he has from him.

Great ep.

So Sayid will be after Penny??

Widmore now looks to be one of the OG Leaders of Dharma??
nerd.gif

Wonder what happened to Desmond. He's gotta be alive still. I think he's probably one of the true protagonists of this whole saga.

The way this story is going, I don't think neither Widmore or Ben will win.

i don't get the timeline.
can someone explain why Ben tells Widmoore he won't find the island, even though he already sent the freighter to the island? That convo took place in 2005

That was sooooo bad %%#. The smoke monster comes rolling in like a friggin freight train!!!! I marked out like crazy.

Finally Bernard does something of use.... SMH @ Jack letting himself become sick.... Poor Alex and poor Penny, but at least Claire lived to see another day....LOL @ the jab at Syria ("crossing the border from Syria isn't that hard").... Ben is a G.... Can't wait to return to Jacob. I'm guessingthat'll be the season finale.

Episode had me buggin the entire time it was on TV. Only thing negative is too many damn commercials. The unleashing of the beast was insane; can't believethey actually killed ol' girl. Is it just me or are they dropping people like flies this season??

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

I get the feeling Ben lost the island too.

prolly the same thought
nerd.gif
and they made a ''game'' tofind it first and the rules were no family deaths or something

how did Ben all of a sudden end up in the middle of nowhere with a jacket
nerd.gif
that means he was teleported there ! its the only answer
nerd.gif
dudemust be able to go back and forth as he pleases. he prolly went there when he found that they killed his daughter.

as for the dead doctor being dead and alive is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

When they said the doctor is fine, I thought they were talking about Jack and not the dude who washed up..

THINGS TO LOOK FOR:
- when the "war" begins.....try to get a good look at who is shooting.
- When Alex calls Ben, "Daddy".
- The telephone that Locke picks up
- The beginning of the episode is very strange.
- Locke and Alex
- Keamy
- Monster
- I couldn't get a good look at anybody except Keamy. It actually seemed like they were obscuring their faces onpurpose. I don't know how you were able to make out anybody elses face...Maybe you kept pausing your DVD or whatever...
laugh.gif
We'll see when the screencaps come out.

- Yea, There bond is/was really strong even tho that's not her real father.

- I missed the telephone clue...

- What part are you referring to? Ben's flash-forward? Obviously he has some teleporting system to get off island...They've beenhinting towards that for a while. It seems like you can't control where it teleports you to exactly (notice how he ended up in the desert somewhere insteadof Tikrit), And it has some side effects...We saw him throw up. A "bumpy ride".

- What about Locke and Alex?

- What about Keamy?

- The Monster seemed to be only focused on the soldiers...As if it knew they were "bad people". You could see it lighting up and scanning them. That's also the biggest that I've seen the Monsterbe...It was huge. Definitely more aggressive.

My observations:

- The hell is that instrument Ben was carrying around? At first I thought it was that M.I.B. joint that makes people forget...
laugh.gif

Then when he beat them dudes @ss with it, I thought it was just some type of weapon...But then they showed it again when he was about to use it on that oldman...
laugh.gif

Weird...I wanna know what that is.

- I think that's a huge reveal that Ben can control the Monster...Or at least summon it.

- This whole thing about "changing the rules". Apparently Widmore broke the rules bykilling Alex...So once that happened, Ben was allowed the summon the Monster. It seems Ben could've summoned the Monster all along, But he was trying toadhere to these rules. I also noticed that he said that he wasn't "allowed" to kill Widmore...What'sstopping him? I'm guessing there's some higher power that even Ben and Widmore can't control...I mean, Why wouldn't he kill Widmore if given the chance?

I think that their rivalry is dope as hell.

Notice the heiroglyphic stone door he went into to summon the Monster?
nerd.gif
eek.gif

- Damn...Looks like Penny has gotta go.

I feel for Desmond, And him and Penny's love story is
frown.gif

But I'm ridin' with Ben on this...NH.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

She gotta go.

i have 50 sayin that they was talkin about jack cuz that other dude is clearly dead and was dead for a min.

i think ben did a few things in that back room..........a. go to see his friend in bed and b. called for the monster.......how he does this i have no clue
but we can say that he wasnt gone do it if they would have "played by the rules"

That was the first time the smoke monster had those special effects, right? "Lighting" like..

Also, it would seem Widmore's lineage with the island is greater than anyone we know of..."It was alwaysmine"

Originally Posted by Al3xis

That was the first time the smoke monster had those special effects, right? "Lighting" like..

�Nah, It does that when it's judging someone's past...It can "scan" you and your whole life.

Oh alright, missed that before.

I also noticed that he said that he wasn't "allowed" to kill Widmore...What's stopping him? I'm guessing there's some higher power that even Ben and Widmore can't control...I mean, Why wouldn't he kill Widmore if given the chance?
Perhaps off the island he or they can't be killed?? Like with Jack and Michael..

i think the thing is, whoever goes to the island and then gets off becomes immortal... like that richard alpert dude.. and widmore.. and whoever else has beento the island.. but they can be killed ON the island.

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

- I missed the telephone clue...

- The hell is that instrument Ben was carrying around? At first I thought it was that M.I.B. joint that makes people forget...
laugh.gif

Then when he beat them dudes @ss with it, I thought it was just some type of weapon...But then they showed it again when he was about to use it on that old man...
laugh.gif

Weird...I wanna know what that is.
all i noticed was that the phone had no rotary or numbers. that weapon he had was one of those extendable/telescopic batons cops rock nowadays.looks like i'm copping a new toy
laugh.gif

ZBB-663.jpg

Back
Top Bottom