*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

So whats the schedule like for next season?

Will it begin in fall? Jan?

nerd.gif

Nah, Heroes first season was
pimp.gif

Then, the second season started out alright,
but the writers strike started to kill it and I
completely stopped watching it. IDK how the rest
of the season went so ...

But !@%* Heroes, 40 mins 'til 8!

pimp.gif

15 misn 'til 8 ....

I'm gone for the night and will be in here
tomorrow morning soaking in all the little
nuances and $*@% you guys post.

should be a good night
pimp.gif

Well, this is my 10,001th post. So, I decided to make this it.

You guys know the drill. THERE ARE MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS. YOU AREWARNED. SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE UPSET AFTER READING. SO I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU GIVE THISSOME SERIOUS THOUGHT.

Spoiler [+]
-A lot of people think that Ben will die because he gave himself to Keamy. But he will not die. Richard Alpert and the others arrive and take Keamy and his boys out. Ben kills Keamy in the Orchis station.
-The device Keamy has wrapped around his arm is connected to the C4 in the freighter. Michael uses some sort of freezing liquid to slow down the process so the bomb doesn't trigger automatically. Lepidus makes it back to the freighter and picks up Sun and Aaron, but Michael dies. Jin gets thrown into the water, and that becomes a cliffhanger, but he doesn't die. He goes back to the island, but they don't show that in the finale. Sun believes Jack is the second person who is responsible for Jin's death, because he refused to go back to save Jin who went into the water.

-There will a major kiss between Sawyer and Kate. There is a problem with the helicopter, and Lepidus says they can't carry all these people, so Sawyer basically just jumps out so everyone can be saved.

- There will be a FF scene of Sayid who will be visiting Hurley at his mental asylum. He wants to ask Hurley if the mysterious he. If he is the same person in the coffin. Syed tells hurley that the person has passed away. Hurley doesn't know he died until Syed has told Hurley.

- Jack will go to the Orchid and he and Locke will have another debate, and Locke basically says if you leave you're going to have to protect the island and the way to do it is if he lies about the island.

- There will be a continuation of last season 3 finale, and Kate drives her away and she stops and goes back to jack. She say the person who was in the coffin went and visited Kate, and he told her that they need to go back to the island, which is the same thing Jack is telling her. She thinks he is crazy and then drives away.

-15 mins before the end of the episode, we see a frozen wheel under the island that needs to be defrosted and moved in order to move the island. Ben tells Locke that the island can either be moved physically or through time. So then we see Ben trying to chip away some ice from the wheel.

- Due to the wheel being frozen, Ben puts on a Parka. Similar to the one we see him wearing earlier this season. This is the reason why he traveled. Ben does manage to turn the wheel, and the island moves, the island also teleports. There is a certain dome around the island.

- Then we see a FF scene of Jack in the funeral parlor, and he is front of the coffin. As Jack looks at the coffin Ben comes behind Jack and tells Jack that he's been following him. While Jack tells Ben that the person in the coffin told Jack to go back to the island. Ben tells Jack that they have to take him back (coffin). The person in the coffin is John Locke.

Also, I would always make a "What to look for" post as well. Due to the importance of thisepisode...everything is very important. Especially the scene of "The Orchid"(Ben/Locke), and when we all get to see Richard Alpert again.

I should add that you guys need to also pay attention to the Desmond/Micheal scene.

I worked my 8 hours, I'm about to cook me some scrambled eggs, sausage, and hash browns, with a glass of orange juice and vodka..Then ima sit back relaxand finally catch LOST with the rest of my comrades (u guys)...2 hour finale whoooooo hoooooooo !!!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Does anyone know when Season 4 will be on DVD?

December. The exact date is on Amazon but i'm too lazy to check.

I'm definitely watching the last episode plus the finale. It just feels right.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw the spoilers the other day like nyc posted and dare I say that maybe Lost has finally:
Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.jpg
I hope to God it hasn't, because I've invested 4 years into this show. And maybe once everything plays out it will settle with me more thanseeing it typed out.
smh.gif

-J-

Whatever happened to JBlackcat13?

EDIT: Did you guys realize that Hurley's Camaro has 481,516 miles on it???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Is that even possible??

Got it.

So the phrase is a common phrase for shows, and the beginning of the phrase was Happy Day's episode where Fonz jumped the shark?

Thanks.
smile.gif

nycknicks- I have an '88 Chevy Silverado with something like 410,000 miles, and I've known a few people with half a mil.

Mercedez Benz gave a brand new Benz to a guy a few years ago after his 1960-something Benz turned 1,000,000 miles.

Back
Top Bottom