*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

This is going to be awesome....

I'm doing it big for this finale... We (the people I live with) got a keg, a tray of chick-fil-a nuggets, and set up the projection screen.

Almost game time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Got it.

So the phrase is a common phrase for shows, and the beginning of the phrase was Happy Day's episode where Fonz jumped the shark?

Thanks.
smile.gif

nycknicks- I have an '88 Chevy Silverado with something like 410,000 miles, and I've known a few people with half a mil.

Mercedez Benz gave a brand new Benz to a guy a few years ago after his 1960-something Benz turned 1,000,000 miles.

How is that even possible? I've always thought cars should be dumped once they pass the 150k mark. But I've seen some hit 180k.
Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

This is going to be awesome....

I'm doing it big for this finale... We (the people I live with) got a keg, a tray of chick-fil-a nuggets, and set up the projection screen.

Almost game time
pimp.gif

Are you getting ready for LOST or the Spurs Vs. Lakers game?
laugh.gif

Barack 0drama:
Matthew Fox acted his %+$ off in that scene where Jack found out Claire was his sister...

You could see the shock slap him in the face.
Watching that scene became one of only a few times where I wish I had the programs/skills to make gifs, because I wanted to make that into a giffor use in the same situations as we use this gif:

Take good care of it, replace parts when they need to be replaced, keep the fluids full, and drive it fairly often.
smile.gif

Alright guys, I'm taping it so I can see the Lakers, and so my wife and I can watch it Sunday, like we always do.

Sooo... see ya!

so the producers new would grow faster than the show could, and that was done for a reason. sheesh

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I can't wait to see who this Jeremy Benthem dude is...

This show is greatness.

i have a feeling its the bald black dude...did we ever catch his name?

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Abbadon?

Nah, I don't think it's him.

And yea, The producers planned around Walt's aging.

o alright then
ohwell.gif
...dang i just realized jin is going to die in thisepisode
frown.gif

its looking like that link to that theory a couple pages back is somewhat correct.

from a site from google...
"Jeremy Bentham is the name of a philosopher, similar to John Locke, Rousseau, Hume, Mikhail Bakunin, etc. Someone on the island could have the alias of Jeremy Bentham, or something similar…but I doubt it. I think that we have not met this person yet.

Furthermore, I also think that this person is "Jacob."

Jeremy Bentham, while alive, was a member of the Jacobin Club. Bentham also proposed the idea for the Panopticon, a type of prison.
"

Back
Top Bottom