*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Yes there is a lot we forgot but I also find it interesting that the characters in the show had no interest in saving the kids and getting them off the island.I know Ben told Jack "they are fine" but he's Ben you can't take his word for anything LOL! I just why the characters in the plot werewritten to care so much about getting the kids back early in the show but later in the show when there is a chance to leave the island...there is no interestin getting the children back and off the island.

What kidnapped kids? I don't remember any kids being kidnapped.
laugh.gif
I guess it's safe to say I definitely forgot about them.
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

^Ska you would fit right in as a Lostie forgetting about the kids and whatnot...just tryna get the hell off the island. LOL!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

What kidnapped kids? I don't remember any kids being kidnapped.
laugh.gif
I guess it's safe to say I definitely forgot about them.
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Remember the people from the tail end of the plane??
happy.gif

FlatbushFiyah23:
^Ska you would fit right in as a Lostie forgetting about the kids and whatnot...just tryna get the hell off the island. LOL!
For real! 'Man, kids? Get me the heck outta here! I'll send them a postcard or something, some Krispy Kreme donuts or something.'
laugh.gif
FrenchBlue23:
happy.gif

Definitely not ringing any bells.
laugh.gif
I remember the maincharacters from the front end, a few characters from the tail end (Rose's husband being one of them), and... that's about it for the survivors that Ican remember.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

FlatbushFiyah23:
For real! 'Man, kids? Get me the heck outta here! I'll send them a postcard or something, some Krispy Kreme donuts or something.'
laugh.gif
FrenchBlue23:
happy.gif

Definitely not ringing any bells.
laugh.gif
I remember the main characters from the front end, a few characters from the tail end (Rose's husband being one of them), and... that's about it for the survivors that I can remember.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Ska = the anti-Jack. Forget saving everyone else...he is justtrying to save himself.
But seriously I wonder how and if the writers will bring the children back into the fold.

Ska,

When the tial section crashed Mr. Eko saved one of them from the water (I think). They were brother and sister. Then he asked one of the other people to watchthem. Then they got taken with some of the others. They also show one of them (their feet dragging a teddy bear) when Eko and Jin are looking for Michael afterhe takes off looking for Walt.

I am at the very end of S2 right now, and a lot of stuff makes much more sense now. But, I also have about 4,815 more theories and 162,342 more un-answeredquestions. I can't wait to re-watch S3 & S4.

FLOW, i just finished with season two last night actually and I feel the same way. Lost is THAT show for real. I used to hate on it sooooooooo hard until Ifinally gave in and gave it a shot. SO glad I did.

Back from the dead.
laugh.gif

The scene in the finale when the helicopter lands and Jack is in the water is so much like the pilot opening. It's weird.

Lots of Season 5 stuff is online now. Intriguing for sure.

man just seeing this post makes me wish it was JANUARY,im seeing all these advertisements for season premieres already for tv shows that start up in september.looks like imma get into my "im pissed off @ LOST" mode for the next 6 months or until i cop season 4

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Mid-January I think... only 5 months or so away...
frown.gif

I am so impatient right now....
eyes.gif

I've been re-watching the previous seasons.

It's alright though, Entourage is back soon. That ought to make the wait a little less painful.

...so according to E! there won't be anymore flashbacks next season... was this addressed already in here?

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to forget about the show. January is so far away.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to forget about the show. January is so far away.
Ha ha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

I know what you mean, this thread is making me get that itch again. I was doing good. Now im thinking about all the theories and story lines.
mad.gif

Fox got that raise son.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wonder if other cats gonna get greedy and ABC say "Nah, write them outta the script"?
laugh.gif

It seems like it's taking FOREVER for the new season. But, on a side note (and I'm sure I'm very very late), I never knew Charlie and Kate were acouple in real life.

Sorry to bump the thread... and sorry if I'm late, figured I'd post it just in case:

Sci-Fi is going to start airing the series this fall starting from season 1, they're airing commercials for it now but I didn't catch the dates yet. Ifanyone has anymore info please post it.

(P.S. Yuku's search feature is atrocious. I had to go through 35+ pages to find this thread.)

Back
Top Bottom