*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

hahah i cant believe i just started watching this show a month ago... i finished all 4 seasons in a week and a half... i already want it to be FEB!

Alright guys, heres the basic stuff from season 5 already known. DEFINITELY don't click unless you wanna know a few things. Nothing is TOO major. I justcouldn't wait until January for all this stuff.
laugh.gif

Here we go.

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
General Spoilers

* Now we are finding out that there is only one off-island Dharma station and that Rose and Bernard have been there before. Remember when Bernard took Rose to see the healer in Australia?

* Desmond's all knowing pawn shop owner and adivsor, Ms. Hawking, returns for season 5 to reveal an interesting connection between herself and another character. That's all I'm giving away at this point (mostly because it's all I know).

* Lance Reddick takes a break from Fringe to head to Hawaii. A vacation? Oh no, I don't think so. I'm thinking we'll see spooky Matthew Abbadon in season 5.

* The return of Neil Frogurt! Frogurt was mentioned by Hurley in an early episode as the man who used to sell frozen yogurt. He was then featured in a mobisode with Hurley, making it clear that he was interested in Libby. Mr. Frogurt makes his grand return in season 5.

* Damon says we'll see Desmond in the future (get the double meaning?).

* Kristen at E Online! tells us that Jack, Kate, Sayid, Sun, and Hurley all need to go back to the island because they need to fan out to a group of Dharma stations. I've also heard rumors that Desmond will be among these six (six including baby Aaron).

* Doug Hutchinson is set to return as Horace Goodspeed for at least 4 episodes in season 5.

* Michael Emerson (Ben) says that Ben is free floating in terms of geography and time. (Ausiello Video)

* Claire will not be in season 5, but will return for season 6. (Ausiello Video)

* Daniel Dae Kim was in Hawaii, so this looks like good news for Jin. (Ausiello Video)

* A building in Hawaii has been transformed into Simon's Butcher Shop. Simon is the name of the Charlie's dad, who was a butcher, so we may be getting some Charlie flashbacks early on in season 5.

* Sterling Beaumon, who played young Ben in season 4 will return in season 5.

* Said Taghmaoui has been cast in the role of Caesar.

* Zuleikha Robinson has been cast for the role of Ilana.

* Michelle Rodriguez returns for one episode (probably the second episode of season 5).

* Cheech Marin will appear again, presumably as Hurley's dad, David Reyes.

* William Blanchette, who first appeared on Lost in season 2 as baby Aaron and then returned in season 4 as toddler Aaron in Jack's flash-forward, will return again in season 5 as toddler Aaron.

* According to Doc Jensen, the first episode of season 5 is called Because You Left.

Filming

* Two scenes were shot in stormy seas (filmed at a swimming pool). In one scene were a bunch of red shirts, but the other scene involved Sawyer, Juliet, Miles, Charlotte, Daniel, and possibly Locke in a canoe. Find out more and see a video at Hawaiiweblog.com.

* The Transmission brings us a YouTube video of filming one of the first season 5 episodes. Ryan Ozawa gives his take on Lost in Makiki.

Just found this also.
Episode 5.01 - Because You Left
Episode 5.02 - The Lie
Episode 5.03 - Jughead
Episode 5.04 - The Little Prince
Episode 5.05 - This Place is Death
Episode 5.06 - The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can't wait for the new season to start!

The spoilers look good, didn't give away anything big but got me thinking as usual.

That's what i'm thinking as well. Nothing too big to give stuff away, but just enough to boggle your mind even more.
eek.gif

Few more things:

Spoiler [+]
From TVSquad:

Lost

- Sawyer, Juliet, Faraday, Charlotte and Miles are all fine. Faraday will say crazy things and claims he is from the past and not the future. [Source: Lost Spoilers]

- Desmond's all-knowing and slightly creepy friend played by Fionnula Flannigan is related to a major character. [Source: The Ausiello Files]

- Richard will explain to Locke the mysteries of the island. We will learn why Charlotte is trying to find the island's bears and her birthplace. [Source: TV Guide, Printed edition]

Yeah even though it's not even November i'm DOWN for Season 5 discussion. I guess I can put together a post that we can use and i'll keep itupdated like this one was last year UNLESS anyone else wants to take that over. I have no problems if anyone else wants to get it started. I just love Lost.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Richard is a big mystery to me as well. The episode with young Locke was great.
pimp.gif

Who wouldn't love to see more Alex?
smile.gif

I'm sure she will be seen in something somewhow with a lot of Ben's story left to be told.

I can't wait!! The Spoilers got my mind thinking about all the different ways next season could play out. I hope they start answering more questions thannew ones that they bring up (I can hope right). And the only thing I didn't like about the spoilers is what it said about Claire, other than that Season 5looks to be great.

I just started a spoiler friendly thread that I thought may help weed out those who do not want to see them and those who do. Bad idea?

& thanks EB for the spoilers. I have some sick theories after reading what you posted.

Back
Top Bottom