Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

^Bernard wasn't snitching. He was trying to save Jin's life.
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

i got mixed feelings right now. confused and lost. lol

this is what i think will happen next.

1. whoever jack spoke to on the satellite phone will arrive shortly, within hours, by helo. claire and her baby will leave the island immediately ( according to Desmond's vision).

that's all i got :rolleyes
eyes.gif

oh yeah, walt was just a projection by.....(Jacob) idk to get Locke to stop Naomi. Why wouldn't Jacob want a rescue party to come??

i think the writers screwed up:

i assumed that Dharma was involved in bringing the losties to the island in an effort to retake the island from the hostiles. the location of the island was determined by Penny and those scientists who detected the EM radiation when the hatch blew up. So this info was given to Naomi and her search party. So these people aren't Dharma. Because Dharma would know where the island is.

i'm trying to connect Desmond with Dharma and Penny with Naomi. what group would you say are the monk, the old lady at the jewelry store, and widtmoore are apart off??

I'm sure there is an explanation, I wouldn't doubt the writers, they have it all planned out already. This 8 month wait is a @#%$ |I
tired.gif
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Quote:
anyone think that jacks dad has been on the island before
and got depressed/turned into a huge drunk after he was on the island
:wow:
eek.gif
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

From the pictures, I made out "The body of ?? ?? of New York was found..."

Quote:
anyone think that jacks dad has been on the island before and got depressed/turned into a huge drunk after he was on the island just too many coincidences between the two to ignore...
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

^ i think the last name ends with a ham who has a last name that ends with ham
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
i'm trying to connect Desmond with Dharma and Penny with Naomi. what group would you say are the monk, the old lady at the jewelry store, and widtmoore are apart off??

I think the Widmore people were hijacked by the Hostiles after the Purge. I think the old lady and everyone else involved in convincing the Losties to get on Flight 815 are all linked to Jacob and the Others/Hostiles.

Props to those of you who posted screens of the newspaper. It says something like "The body of .... (unimportant details) .... New York..."

Quote:
anyone think that jacks dad has been on the island before and got depressed/turned into a huge drunk after he was on the island just too many coincidences between the two to ignore...
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Some stuff I can make out

"The body of J....."
"...shortly after 4 a.m. in the..."
"New York"
"Grand Avenue"
"at The..."
"a boom in the"
"loft"

April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTT!

what the hell?
oh btw...do you even know what you're talking about? Get the hell out here with your 15 yr old self...

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20

4L8O15S16T23! 42

^ Hahaha...

4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ dajoka :smh:
smh.gif
a04pw4.jpg
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

I don't think anyone's posted this yet:

An anagram for the funeral parlor's name ("Hoffs/Drawlar") is Flash Forward. (saw this at 4815162342)

Purple Face, that's some good work with the image. I bet the Lost editors spent a lot of time making sure we couldn't see who it was for sure.

edit: :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

from lostpedia: The name of the funeral parlor Jack goes to, "Hoffs/Drawlar," is an anagram for "flash forward".

The last name on that newspaper clipping looks like Cunningham....but I'm not sure. Ok....here are my thoughts on the finale.

First off, that was great how they made Charlie go out like a hero.

Somebody find the pic of the shark from season 1. Did it have the looking glass logo on it?

We now know Ben has been lying to his followers. Time for a mutiny? I think so.

Who was in the casket? Someone who had no family....hmmm, there was one person who's mom died, who was taken away to a secret island when he was a kid, who killed his dad.....hmmm.....who could it be? Ok...so maybe it wasn't Ben. It coulda been any of the others. Did the ageless wonder Richard finally die? Who knows?

I THINK I MAY DIE WAITING.....THE ANTICIPATION IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!

4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

Well my biggest question going into the next season would be what direction the show will now go into.

Will everyone be rescued and taken off the island immediately? Will there be another dramatic scene which leads to other losties not making it off the island? What about the remaining others?

There are a lot of possibilities for next season, and it sucks we have to wait til February to find out what happens :lol:
laugh.gif
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

Back
Top Bottom