**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

roll.gif

Just opinion of course, but these NT dudes crack me up. If a rapper isn't using an Eminem double-time flow on a track it's "garbage"? This was EASILY better than the basura freestyle Busta put out over the same beat. Were you fools LISTENING to what dude was spittin'? But no, if Lupe isn't rapping 500000000000000 words a second it's trash. HILARIOUS
roll.gif

*Jay-Z* Y'all put words together, JUST TO MATCH *Jay-Z*
I could not agree more.  Was it the best freestyle ever? No But lyrically it is not trash and the wordplay was sick.  Lupe's lazy flow worked with the beat IMO but some dudes just can't get past the flow and actually listen to what is being spit.  Only on NT...smh.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

roll.gif

Just opinion of course, but these NT dudes crack me up. If a rapper isn't using an Eminem double-time flow on a track it's "garbage"? This was EASILY better than the basura freestyle Busta put out over the same beat. Were you fools LISTENING to what dude was spittin'? But no, if Lupe isn't rapping 500000000000000 words a second it's trash. HILARIOUS
roll.gif

*Jay-Z* Y'all put words together, JUST TO MATCH *Jay-Z*
I could not agree more.  Was it the best freestyle ever? No But lyrically it is not trash and the wordplay was sick.  Lupe's lazy flow worked with the beat IMO but some dudes just can't get past the flow and actually listen to what is being spit.  Only on NT EVERYWHERE...smh.
Fixed

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

some of yall dudes have to realize being lyrical isnt everything

Neither is sounding like a machine gun where no one can understand what the hell you're saying without liner notes.Everyone wanna jack that Bone Thugz flow nowadays.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

That HAM freestyle was an actual freestyle, and you could tell.

You know, off the top of the head with nothing written? I'd like to see any other rapper do better, and I'm not talking about a pre-written "freestyle" that 99% of all rappers do nowadays. 

Neither is sounding like a machine gun where no one can understand what the hell you're saying without liner notes.Everyone wanna jack that Bone Thugz flow nowadays.
I agree....you have to find a way to have both flow, and lyrical ability....but dudes are on here blasting someone with rolling laugh faces and stuff for not liking this freestyle 
grin.gif
 like its crazy for someone to think this is bad when lu clearly failed at everything else other then being lyrical and yes i realize this was a freestyle........and Lupe is my favorite rapper 
smile.gif

I agree....you have to find a way to have both flow, and lyrical ability....but dudes are on here blasting someone with rolling laugh faces and stuff for not liking this freestyle 
grin.gif
 like its crazy for someone to think this is bad when lu clearly failed at everything else other then being lyrical and yes i realize this was a freestyle........and Lupe is my favorite rapper 
smile.gif
Failed at everything else?! Care to elaborate....

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

grin.gif
smile.gif
Failed at everything else?! Care to elaborate....
cadence and flow, like someone said earlier he was pretty much talking over the beat.....and to the guy earlier who said " some dudes just can't get past the flow and actually listen to what is being spit" thats the problem you shouldnt have to "get past" the flow.....thats what makes it not good yea it was really good lyrically for a freestyle but it was bad in every other aspect

Finally CDQ of his Girls freestyle
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I've been waiting for that for about a year since I heard it on the Steppin Lasers Tour.

Neither is sounding like a machine gun where no one can understand what the hell you're saying without liner notes. Everyone wanna jack that Bone Thugz flow nowadays.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Neither is sounding like a machine gun where no one can understand what the hell you're saying without liner notes. Everyone wanna jack that Bone Thugz flow nowadays.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks, found them right before this though.
smile.gif

Anyone see that article about how Lupe hates Lasers?

we all know lupe can freestyle while keeping up with the beat tho, he just sounded like he didnt want to. his flow seems the opposite of how someone should rap when going "H.A.M". track is still appreciated, been waiting on lazers since winter 2009

Just watching Lupe's interveiws, he even knows this isnt going to be a great album. It'll have a few tracks where he is being true to himself, but there will be a lot of label ++@++@%+. I am still patiently waiting release.

Back
Top Bottom