**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by gunnascott

If you take out 3 or 4 songs and replace them with I'm Beamin', Shining Down and Go to Sleep it's a great album
The first thing I did when I downloaded the album, deleted four songs and added those three. I forgot they weren't even on the actual album

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

If you take out 3 or 4 songs and replace them with I'm Beamin', Shining Down and Go to Sleep it's a great album
The first thing I did when I downloaded the album, deleted four songs and added those three. I forgot they weren't even on the actual album
Plus Enemy of the state and tracks off Before and After There Were Lasers really make up a good album

9gegyb.jpg

Plus Enemy of the state and tracks off Before and After There Were Lasers really make up a good album
nerd.gif
Links
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

nerd.gif
Links
nerd.gif
http://www.datpiff.com/Lu...sers-mixtape.125580.html

http://www.datpiff.com/Lu...sers-mixtape.164750.html

Lupe just said Live at Webster Hall that he loves the album 
30t6p3b.gif

But he also said Atlantic will stay out of the studio while he's recording F&L2. So I'll just wait for that.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Lupe just said Live at Webster Hall that he loves the album 
30t6p3b.gif

But he also said Atlantic will stay out of the studio while he's recording F&L2. So I'll just wait for that.

Idk he seems on the bridge about it I guess or something; performed every song with so much energy, could of never told he disliked this album.

man is the album really that bad?
frown.gif

i guess im going to copp that new curren$y album next week cant wait for that!!!

Can't wait to hear the album despite the bad reviews.. Will be picking it up tomorrow along with Shaolin vs Wu-Tang 
pimp.gif

Will be picking it up today... Its been a long time coming
pimp.gif

From the petition, to Fiasco Friday, to finally a release date... Looking forward to hearing it.

Went to Webstar Hall to watch Lupe Perform

After the show, I wanted to give him a pound, but he gave me his shoes
laugh.gif

Lupe is real humble, I respect him greatly.

2hpkbbd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom