**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Tracklist

1. Ayesha Says (Intro)
2. Strange Fruition Ft. Casey Benjamin
3. ITAL (Roses)
4. Around My Way (Freedom Ain t Free)
5. Audubon Ballroom
6. ***** Bad
7. Lamborghini Angels
8. Put Em Up
9. Heart Donor Ft. Poo Bear
10. How Dare You Ft. Bilal
11. Battle Scars ( with Guy Sebastian)
12. Brave Heart Ft. Poo Bear
13. Form Follows Function
14. Cold War Ft. Jane $$$
15. Unforgivable Youth Ft. Jason Evigian
16. Hood Now (Outro)
17. Things We Must Do For Others

Amazon product ASIN B008J2F3HG

I'm not sure if I really trust this...Lupe confirmed 'Go to Sleep' himself on twitter. Then again, it doesn't really match the rest of the album....we'll see i guess

Im guessing Go To Sleep might be on part 2 :nerd:

Either that or they replaced Go To Sleep with Battle Scars since that was a late addition as a single for Lupe after seeing the suceess of it overseas.

& I know this might be a reach, but Jane = Janelle, $$$ = Monáe :nerd: :nerd:

Tracklist
1. Ayesha Says (Intro)
2. Strange Fruition Ft. Casey Benjamin
3. ITAL (Roses)
4. Around My Way (Freedom Ain t Free)
5. Audubon Ballroom
6. ***** Bad
7. Lamborghini Angels
8. Put Em Up
9. Heart Donor Ft. Poo Bear
10. How Dare You Ft. Bilal
11. Battle Scars ( with Guy Sebastian)
12. Brave Heart Ft. Poo Bear
13. Form Follows Function
15. Unforgivable Youth Ft. Jason Evigian
16. Hood Now (Outro)
17. Things We Must Do For Others
Amazon product ASIN B008J2F3HG

Looks kinda weak/soft to me :\

Im guessing Go To Sleep might be on part 2 :nerd:

Either that or they replaced Go To Sleep with Battle Scars since that was a late addition as a single for Lupe after seeing the suceess of it overseas.

& I know this might be a reach, but Jane = Janelle, $$$ = Monáe :nerd: :nerd:

Thought the exact same thing but i doubt it since she already had a song called Cold War unless he just recycled the hook from it :smh:

Last edited:
Doesn't mean they're going to be surupy R&B songs though

One's called "Brave Heart" and another is called "Unforgivable Youth"... I expect those to be Lupe tracks despite having singers

And Casey Benjamin is, I think, a sax player

Looks kinda weak/soft to me
ohwell.gif
How you gonna judge a album by the tracklist? You haven't even heard half these songs yet, but you're ready to write it off as "soft"? You're a joke!
laugh.gif
look at who you're talking to though.. the man that praises anything MMG related.

what happened to mathew santos?

Dude don't have the Cool anymore.....

He went the way of Gemini...

can yall shed some light on this?

I don't know exactly what happened but I don't think anyone wants to be a killer, and successful, feature artist but have zero buzz on their own. They are both working on their own careers, Gemstones gotta get signed again to someone and Santos is doin his thing on the folk-indie scene

I don't know exactly what happened but I don't think anyone wants to be a killer, and successful, feature artist but have zero buzz on their own. They are both working on their own careers, Gemstones gotta get signed again to someone and Santos is doin his thing on the folk-indie scene

Which is understandable... I always enjoyed their collabs with Lupe though.

We On, Dumb it Down, The Die, etc.

Shining Down, American Terrorist, Streets on Fire, etc.

:pimp:

Santos was that dude. Hope he makes a major splash in the game :smokin

Gemstones tried to make a comeback after his enlightenment but was uneventful, Santos though :smokin bring dude back for pt.2

Last edited:
Lupe's tweets for the past few hours have got me concerned but specifically this:

Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco
This album will probably be my last...its been a pleasure to have all my fans provide so much love an inspiration for me and my family

Lupe's tweets for the past few hours have got me concerned but specifically this:

Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco
This album will probably be my last...its been a pleasure to have all my fans provide so much love an inspiration for me and my family

This legitimately ruined my day. :frown:

Chief Keef is a punk for going off like that too. Wasulu was just speaking truth and Keef is frontin. Weak sauce.

Back
Top Bottom