OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

For years, myself along with other users on Niketalk would preach about how arcade Madden was. Yet you had these "less smart people" on NT who wouldswear by Madden year in and year out. Us NFL 2K5 fans pointed out things like OL/DL interaction and how on Madden it was basically non existent. We discussedhow the routes were sloppy and lacked finesse, how the QB's basically did mini-punts when throwing he long ball, how each QB felt the same and did the samethrow, how robotic the animations looked. We went on and on about how UNREAL Madden really was and how it didn't represent the sport at all.

Needless to say the vast majority of NT disagreed. Of course, us "few" knew that the only way to really showcase the sport we love was truesimulation game play. Guess what, we were right and EA recognized it. David Ortiz (the man behind Next Gen Madden) was fired after the abysmal Madden 2009.

Enter Ian Cummings. Where as David Ortized loved the arcade B.S. glitchfest, no presentation bullcrap, no franchise improvements, no real fixes to horriblegameplay issues... Ian Cummings has already done that and more...

I could go on and on about the list of fixes and general features in this years Madden. But you can go here for that.

Feast your eyes on these... THIS IS WHAT NEXT GEN IS ABOUT...

1239660593-media.jpg

1238017319-media.jpg

1237842643-media.jpg

14145d1238968921-totally-random-madden-nfl-10-screenshot-randomscreenshot.jpg

Refs
Chain Gang
Multi-Challenges
REAL BROADCAST PRESENTATION
REAL OL/DL Interaction
Timing Based Routes
WR/DB Joseling
DEEP Franchise

MUCH MORE!

what they really messed up in the move to next gen was messing up franchise mode. it was so deep on ps2 and xbox. training camp is the part i missed the most.

Originally Posted by The Minister

what they really messed up in the move to next gen was messing up franchise mode. it was so deep on ps2 and xbox. training camp is the part i missed the most.

Fixed. They brought in the NFL Head Coach Team to rework the Franchise Mode.

Until I got the disc in my PS3, and the controller in my hand - I'm not getting my hopes up.

2k sports > ea sports period. Haven't owned Madden since Vick was on the cover. Rarely even played a game of Madden. Miss football so I might cop thisyears. Who's on the cover?

Originally Posted by Run DLC

Until I got the disc in my PS3, and the controller in my hand - I'm not getting my hopes up.
Pretty much. I gave up on video game football when 2k stopped.

Cosign. This game will be RENTED first.

Hopefully this new team got the gameplay down pact. I don't care about all of those extra features. If the gameplay is garbage, the game is garbage.

Pretty much.

EA needs to put some of this effort into improving the NBA Live Series which has been doo-doo for years.

Originally Posted by travman24

2k sports > ea sports period. Haven't owned Madden since Vick was on the cover. Rarely even played a game of Madden. Miss football so I might cop this years. Who's on the cover?

You need to read what I wrote. Im a 2K fan also and it might actually please you.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I'll be impressed when I see hand towels?

Are you NOT looking at the pics?

I wont be impressed until people actually pile on one another.

Getting excited about refs being in the game? Is that what it's come to? Why did they even think it would be acceptable to take them out?

MEH!

i'm mad slow tonight but i really dont get this i thought Madden was the only NFL game out now and what does 2K5 have to do with anything?

Back
Top Bottom