OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

ill rent it first. 09 was waaay too arcady
sick.gif

I haavent played a madden game since 2007, this one might be rentable

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by travman24

2k sports > ea sports period. Haven't owned Madden since Vick was on the cover. Rarely even played a game of Madden. Miss football so I might cop this years. Who's on the cover?

You need to read what I wrote. Im a 2K fan also and it might actually please you.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I'll be impressed when I see hand towels?

Are you NOT looking at the pics?

they didn't load on my phone before so consider me impressed

I think troy polamalu and larry Fitzgerald are gonna share the cover. I couldve sworn I saw it say that in yahoo sports. I didn't feel like posting it onNT thinking you guys already knew. Info spreads quickly over here.

Thats great!!!! It only took EA 5 years to add on the field things that were in a 20 buck game in 2004 on last generation console hardware
eyes.gif

As for gameplay? Madden always over promises and halfway delivers on actual game play, so I'll believe it when i see it
f4c251ce24ba7af448b2d8e7fe85f0b59840654.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by travman24

2k sports > ea sports period. Haven't owned Madden since Vick was on the cover. Rarely even played a game of Madden. Miss football so I might cop this years. Who's on the cover?

You need to read what I wrote. Im a 2K fan also and it might actually please you.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I'll be impressed when I see hand towels?

Are you NOT looking at the pics?
Graphics dont make a game. Ea sports need to focus on gameplay issues before they start to worry about graphics.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Madden 2009 was complete garbage. I'll be passing on 2010, hopefully EA Sports one day figures out how to make a REALISTIC football game. I got fed up with Brett Favre breaking 8 tackles and scrambling for a 23 yard gain...triple teaming Randy Moss only to see him score an 86 yd TD or my opponent converting a 4th and 29 as if it was fourth and inches.

I cant wait for Fight Night though...that game should be crazy online.

Did you bother to ready any of the replies OP posted?

I don't give a damn what team is in charge....until I have the final product in my hand...none of this visual crap matters.

Uh... with the exception to graphics, all of Madden's "improvements" were already in NFL 2k5. Still catching up with a 4 year old game..

The superman linebackers pissed me the hell off.

Hopefully EA finally gets their &^*& right and makes a decent football game again.

The last two years have been basura.

All they had to do was listen to what the fans were saying all along. It shouldn't have took this long for them to do this.

IMO Looks wasnt what needed fixing, it was the Horse %@@# game play.
Til I play and see things fixwd, I will not be buying this off GP
sorry EA, cant do it

Although I don't play Madden much, I was wondering if I was the only one thinking that it hasn't changed in the last 4 or so years.

Back
Top Bottom