OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

I'm never excited for Madden to release... but for some reason watching these videos and reading the improvements is kinda getting me excited to buy thisat Midnight when it releases!

They did Jared Lorenzen wrong.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

there are people at EA who are higher ups and programmers who frequent OS Forum, they frequently answer questions and post all the info we ask for

This.

This year Madden is a day one again, but NCAA might have to wait til I find a used copy... It's good, but I would rather spend less on it.

........ that used to be the case, until this year when a bum squad will play like a bum squad ... i mean they already said if your qb sucks in real life hewill suck in the game and youll have to run ... that takes away half of the nfl right there ...

i won tournaments with houston last year, the way they are describing the ratings system that wont be possible ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

........ that used to be the case, until this year when a bum squad will play like a bum squad ... i mean they already said if your qb sucks in real life he will suck in the game and youll have to run ... that takes away half of the nfl right there ...

i won tournaments with houston last year, the way they are describing the ratings system that wont be possible ...

Learn to play football. That will eliminate half your problems. No more Ortiz glitching cheesing crap.

??? if u can play, and have great usedr skills, u can win with any team

Yup, that's how I can be above .500 online with the Raiders.

^ I see what you're saying. Basically that if you are playing with someone who is around the same skill level as you, there is NO WAY you're beatingthem with the Raiders/Bengals if they are the Chargers/Steelers

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

........ that used to be the case, until this year when a bum squad will play like a bum squad ... i mean they already said if your qb sucks in real life he will suck in the game and youll have to run ... that takes away half of the nfl right there ...

Learn to play football. That will eliminate half your problems. No more Ortiz glitching cheesing crap.
I wouldn't say no more glitches or cheesing crap , people will always find way to cheat online
grin.gif
, but when Ortiz was in charge of Madden ..it was crap ...hopefully Madden seriesback on track .

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

believe me homie, if this is true i may just quit my job and play madden full time ... ive lost many a controlers because i get beat by someone who doesnt knowa blitz from a fumble in football but has mastered a glitch ... if your ability has to do with football intelligence i will love this game ...

roll.gif
the raiders online with the running play scheme wasUNSTOPPABLE ... over .500? i dont think i lost with them bamas ...

^ I see what you're saying. Basically that if you are playing with someone who is around the same skill level as you, there is NO WAY you're beating them with the Raiders/Bengals if they are the Chargers/Steelers
this ... thanks

Is it me or does 10 look like 2K?

It's about time they got on board with them 2K player models. I never cared for 2K but I respected their player models and loved their animations. The QBsfinally look like they're 6'4'' standing tall in the pocket...the Lineman actually look like 6'6'' hulking lineman. They'relosing that cartoony look. Now all they gotta do is fix that running animation
tired.gif
roll.gif

Why they still look like they jogging? ...what's that about?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Is it me or does 10 look like 2K?

It's about time they got on board with them 2K player models. I never cared for 2K but I respected their player models and loved their animations. The QBs finally look like they're 6'4'' standing tall in the pocket...the Lineman actually look like 6'6'' hulking lineman. They're losing that cartoony look. Now all they gotta do is fix that running animation
tired.gif
roll.gif

Why they still look like they jogging? ...what's that about?
laugh.gif

Its in line to be fixed for 11'. Thats the number one priority for next year.

xcg11pinoYx wrote:
AIR Jourdane wrote:

pimp.gif
Looks pretty good to me

OWWWWW! I'm excited now
laugh.gif

I mean in the video the dudes that are playing aren't really trying to run outside the pocket.? Maybe they can't, but I would like to see them try.Just to see what happens. I'm optimistic this year about Madden. I'm just doing my research.

And how is the man coverage? There wasn't one CB in the league that could defend the slant on Madden last year. I know Corners get beat but damn.

Edit: I thought that was the vid that Jet posted. I just seen the one he posted and now I'm excited. Its good to see them putting work into this yearsMadde. But as good as that vid was, it doesn't answer my Man coverage questions.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

??? if u can play, and have great usedr skills, u can win with any team

not much of an accomplishment.

[h1]Cleveland Browns[/h1]
[table][tr][td]Position[/td] [td]Name[/td] [td]OVR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]QB[/td] [td]B. Quinn[/td] [td]71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]QB[/td] [td]. Anderson[/td] [td]70[/td] [/tr][tr][td]QB[/td] [td]B. Ratliff[/td] [td]51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RB[/td] [td]J. Lewis[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RB[/td] [td]J. Harrison[/td] [td]71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RB[/td] [td]J. Davis[/td] [td]68[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RB[/td] [td]N. Herron[/td] [td]67[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FB[/td] [td]L. Vickers[/td] [td]88[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]B. Edwards[/td] [td]86[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]B. Robiskie[/td] [td]73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]M. Massaqoui[/td] [td]71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]. Patten[/td] [td]69[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]J. Cribbs[/td] [td]63[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]P. Hubbard[/td] [td]43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TE[/td] [td]S. Heiden[/td] [td]75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TE[/td] [td]R. Royal[/td] [td]74[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TE[/td] [td]M. Rucker[/td] [td]70[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]J. Thomas[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]E. Steinbach[/td] [td]93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]A. Mack[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]H. Fraley[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]R. Tucker[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]F. Womack[/td] [td]76[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]J. St. Clair[/td] [td]73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]R. Hadnot[/td] [td]72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]G. Foster[/td] [td]66[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]I. Sowells[/td] [td]65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]S. Rogers[/td] [td]92[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]C. Williams[/td] [td]81[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]K. Coleman[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]R. Smith[/td] [td]77[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]S. Smith[/td] [td]74[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]. Veikune[/td] [td]68[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]A. Rubin[/td] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]C. Mosley[/td] [td]59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]. Jackson[/td] [td]86[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]E. Barton[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]K. Wimbley[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]L. Williams[/td] [td]71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]. Veikune[/td] [td]68[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]. Bowens[/td] [td]67[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]A. Hall[/td] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]K. Maiava[/td] [td]59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]. Holloway[/td] [td]50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]E. Wright[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]B. McDonald[/td] [td]71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]C. Francies[/td] [td]69[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]C. Ivy[/td] [td]68[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]H. Poteat[/td] [td]65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]. Carey[/td] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]S[/td] [td]B. Pool[/td] [td]77[/td] [/tr][tr][td]S[/td] [td]A. Elam[/td] [td]72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]S[/td] [td]M. Adams[/td] [td]65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]S[/td] [td]N. Sorensen[/td] [td]52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K[/td] [td]P. Dawson[/td] [td]80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]P[/td] [td]. Zastudil[/td] [td]77[/td] [/tr][/table]

smh.gif

Braylon. 86 overall...

Daaaannnnngg.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

[h1]Cleveland Browns[/h1]
[table][tr][td]Position[/td] [td]Name[/td] [td]OVR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]QB[/td] [td]B. Quinn[/td] [td]71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]QB[/td] [td]
grin.gif
. Anderson[/td] [td]70[/td] [/tr][tr][td]QB[/td] [td]B. Ratliff[/td] [td]51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RB[/td] [td]J. Lewis[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RB[/td] [td]J. Harrison[/td] [td]71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RB[/td] [td]J. Davis[/td] [td]68[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RB[/td] [td]N. Herron[/td] [td]67[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FB[/td] [td]L. Vickers[/td] [td]88[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]B. Edwards[/td] [td]86[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]B. Robiskie[/td] [td]73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]M. Massaqoui[/td] [td]71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]
grin.gif
. Patten[/td] [td]69[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]J. Cribbs[/td] [td]63[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]P. Hubbard[/td] [td]43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TE[/td] [td]S. Heiden[/td] [td]75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TE[/td] [td]R. Royal[/td] [td]74[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TE[/td] [td]M. Rucker[/td] [td]70[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]J. Thomas[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]E. Steinbach[/td] [td]93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]A. Mack[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]H. Fraley[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]R. Tucker[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]F. Womack[/td] [td]76[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]J. St. Clair[/td] [td]73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]R. Hadnot[/td] [td]72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]G. Foster[/td] [td]66[/td] [/tr][tr][td]OL[/td] [td]I. Sowells[/td] [td]65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]S. Rogers[/td] [td]92[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]C. Williams[/td] [td]81[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]K. Coleman[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]R. Smith[/td] [td]77[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]S. Smith[/td] [td]74[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]
grin.gif
. Veikune[/td] [td]68[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]A. Rubin[/td] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DL[/td] [td]C. Mosley[/td] [td]59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]
grin.gif
. Jackson[/td] [td]86[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]E. Barton[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]K. Wimbley[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]L. Williams[/td] [td]71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]
grin.gif
. Veikune[/td] [td]68[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]
grin.gif
. Bowens[/td] [td]67[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]A. Hall[/td] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]K. Maiava[/td] [td]59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LB[/td] [td]
grin.gif
. Holloway[/td] [td]50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]E. Wright[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]B. McDonald[/td] [td]71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]C. Francies[/td] [td]69[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]C. Ivy[/td] [td]68[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]H. Poteat[/td] [td]65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CB[/td] [td]
grin.gif
. Carey[/td] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]S[/td] [td]B. Pool[/td] [td]77[/td] [/tr][tr][td]S[/td] [td]A. Elam[/td] [td]72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]S[/td] [td]M. Adams[/td] [td]65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]S[/td] [td]N. Sorensen[/td] [td]52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K[/td] [td]P. Dawson[/td] [td]80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]P[/td] [td]
grin.gif
. Zastudil[/td] [td]77[/td] [/tr][/table]

smh.gif

Braylon. 86 overall...

Daaaannnnngg.....
frown.gif

Quinn and Anderson really rated THAT low? jesus

that is so sick how they finally are putting in the qb's actual throwing motions. i still hate how they run though, it does look a bit better but stilldumb

Back
Top Bottom