Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Reading this thread got me wanting to buy it....
pimp.gif

reading this thread has me wanting to not play anymore
laugh.gif
all these dudes talkin about glitches and rocket catches and blocking field goals. that #$%^ dont happen in real life, ruining my damb experience
30t6p3b.gif

Its a good game. They're just a lot of people out there who suck and use cheap tactics. I hope EA weeds those things out going forward. I want to be beat by someone who out played me. Not abuse the CPU. I miss playing those games where me and friends would actually have to play football.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Reading this thread got me wanting to buy it....
pimp.gif

reading this thread has me wanting to not play anymore
laugh.gif
all these dudes talkin about glitches and rocket catches and blocking field goals. that #$%^ dont happen in real life, ruining my damb experience
30t6p3b.gif

Its a good game. They're just a lot of people out there who suck and use cheap tactics. I hope EA weeds those things out going forward. I want to be beat by someone who out played me. Not abuse the CPU. I miss playing those games where me and friends would actually have to play football.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Seriously, where is the roster update?!?!?!?

Cuts are NOT due until tomorrow so expect an update a week or so after the rosters are final.

Ahhhh makes sense! Thanks bro! Hey, did you ever get that email?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Seriously, where is the roster update?!?!?!?

Cuts are NOT due until tomorrow so expect an update a week or so after the rosters are final.

Ahhhh makes sense! Thanks bro! Hey, did you ever get that email?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Blocked a kick and took it back to the house. @#$# was so sick.
13-1, going to sleep on a win.

1rey2v.gif
I started out 5-1 not I'm 5-3. Feels bad.
I need to work on my defense. I got torched about 3 times using cover 2. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Blocked a kick and took it back to the house. @#$# was so sick.
13-1, going to sleep on a win.

1rey2v.gif
I started out 5-1 not I'm 5-3. Feels bad.
I need to work on my defense. I got torched about 3 times using cover 2. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

So far the game is ill, I have gotten lit up a few times though. Anyway I was looking to join a PS3 league if anyone has some openings. Str8_Ballin214 I sent you a request the other day. Took a few L's and a couple to some cheesers running one set the entire time but its still been a cool experience this far. PSN-BRTJII

So far the game is ill, I have gotten lit up a few times though. Anyway I was looking to join a PS3 league if anyone has some openings. Str8_Ballin214 I sent you a request the other day. Took a few L's and a couple to some cheesers running one set the entire time but its still been a cool experience this far. PSN-BRTJII

Played my first ranked game. Played the ********. Was up 13-7 with 2 minutes left in the game. Dude was driving (whoa dere). My son Brent Grimes with the pick 6 to seal the win #FEELSVERY *%#$!@@ GOODMAN
pimp.gif

Played my first ranked game. Played the ********. Was up 13-7 with 2 minutes left in the game. Dude was driving (whoa dere). My son Brent Grimes with the pick 6 to seal the win #FEELSVERY *%#$!@@ GOODMAN
pimp.gif

Anddddd I'm still waiting for my $45 toys-r-us pre-order to arrive. Why not have store pick up as an option? I'd rather have paid the extra $15 at this point to have it first day. Not supposed to come til Tuesday . UGH.

Anddddd I'm still waiting for my $45 toys-r-us pre-order to arrive. Why not have store pick up as an option? I'd rather have paid the extra $15 at this point to have it first day. Not supposed to come til Tuesday . UGH.

Beat this dude 50-13 today online... First game online with this madden.

Clown was the Vikings and used the entire 1st quarter running the ball 4 yds a pop with AP or scrambling with McNabb/Webb.

I got the ball and a couple turnovers and he abandoned the run and started throwing INTs... Picked him like 4 or 5 times.. Returned 2 to the house.

AND he declined my Mercy offer when it was 24-3 in the 3rd Q... I decided to score as many pts on him as possible after that.
30t6p3b.gif

Beat this dude 50-13 today online... First game online with this madden.

Clown was the Vikings and used the entire 1st quarter running the ball 4 yds a pop with AP or scrambling with McNabb/Webb.

I got the ball and a couple turnovers and he abandoned the run and started throwing INTs... Picked him like 4 or 5 times.. Returned 2 to the house.

AND he declined my Mercy offer when it was 24-3 in the 3rd Q... I decided to score as many pts on him as possible after that.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bobertorey

I don't think I got it man. Ill send you one when I get home.lots of teams still available. Check your inbox. I pmed you the league name, pasword, and rules. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by bobertorey

I don't think I got it man. Ill send you one when I get home.lots of teams still available. Check your inbox. I pmed you the league name, pasword, and rules. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Anybody want to get ran right now. Gotta mic too.

PSN- highduhbooy206

You want to join my NT League? Add me if your interested Str8_Ballin214

Yea I will join your league. Ill add you tonight.
Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Didn't feel like looking but what is the online community for NT

PSN: thekillerj23

Community Name: NikeTalk

Abbr. NT

Password: jordans

Back
Top Bottom