Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

i used to when u could manually strafe and box out, all this coming back to the ball on a streak route stuff is just unrealisitic tho

i used to when u could manually strafe and box out, all this coming back to the ball on a streak route stuff is just unrealisitic tho

Madden Superstar = Cam Newton = Demand trade = Go to Cincy and Ball OUTTTTTTT with AJ Green
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

So is the ball being lobbed to my DB and they drop the pick. Multiple times. Feels bad dude.

So is the ball being lobbed to my DB and they drop the pick. Multiple times. Feels bad dude.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

yeah seems whenever u manage to square up the defensive player gets plate glass for hands

Originally Posted by RKO2004

yeah seems whenever u manage to square up the defensive player gets plate glass for hands

Currently 11-3 feels bad man. Lost twice today. One from my older brother "accidentally" unplugging the ps3. Another from a cheeser. SMH going to sleep with a loss.

Currently 11-3 feels bad man. Lost twice today. One from my older brother "accidentally" unplugging the ps3. Another from a cheeser. SMH going to sleep with a loss.

Money play to watch for. Full house offensive set. They take one of the 2 blocking back and bring them to the opposite side outside the oline. It auto opens a whole for a 4+ yard gain. even with goal line defense. They need to make the A.I. way smarter.

Money play to watch for. Full house offensive set. They take one of the 2 blocking back and bring them to the opposite side outside the oline. It auto opens a whole for a 4+ yard gain. even with goal line defense. They need to make the A.I. way smarter.

So there's already a glitch or something. Beat this cheeser who was running QB sneaks on first down all game. and he pauses the game with 2 secs left. I resume and the game is frozen at 2 seconds, can't do anything
indifferent.gif

He then sent me a msg saying my D was lockdown and I deserved the win
laugh.gif

So there's already a glitch or something. Beat this cheeser who was running QB sneaks on first down all game. and he pauses the game with 2 secs left. I resume and the game is frozen at 2 seconds, can't do anything
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah join the club. Dudes are finding more and more ways to screw people.

Back
Top Bottom