Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Originally Posted by So Slickening

SMFH at the amount of Calvin Johnson cheesing

Some dude lit me up for 6 TDs just by lobbing it to Megatron, plus 2point conversions just throwing it to him. It's not even fair, I have 2 guys on him, and he just jumps up and grabs it. When I try to deflect ball, my players all of a sudden have a 2 inch vertical and get mossed.

I'm leaving any game someone uses the Lions now, especially after yesterday. Idc

wow.. just experienced a major cj cheeser for the first time. all he would do is motion out cj, then bomb it to him and he would catch it between triple coverage
mad.gif
he had damn near 300 yards with calvin alone
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

SMFH at the amount of Calvin Johnson cheesing

Some dude lit me up for 6 TDs just by lobbing it to Megatron, plus 2point conversions just throwing it to him. It's not even fair, I have 2 guys on him, and he just jumps up and grabs it. When I try to deflect ball, my players all of a sudden have a 2 inch vertical and get mossed.

I'm leaving any game someone uses the Lions now, especially after yesterday. Idc

wow.. just experienced a major cj cheeser for the first time. all he would do is motion out cj, then bomb it to him and he would catch it between triple coverage
mad.gif
he had damn near 300 yards with calvin alone
mad.gif
mad.gif

I feel like people who are complaining about "cheesers" need to get their User game right.. People try that silly #!@% on me, and Patrick Willis deads that nonsense instantly. And as far as the rocket catches go, if you hit the strip button right when they catch it, or hit stick them right when they catch it, that rocket catch isn't so efficient. Dashon Goldson lights Megatron CJ when people try to abuse that.He might catch it every so often but that 2 Man Under out of Dollar is 
pimp.gif

I feel like people who are complaining about "cheesers" need to get their User game right.. People try that silly #!@% on me, and Patrick Willis deads that nonsense instantly. And as far as the rocket catches go, if you hit the strip button right when they catch it, or hit stick them right when they catch it, that rocket catch isn't so efficient. Dashon Goldson lights Megatron CJ when people try to abuse that.He might catch it every so often but that 2 Man Under out of Dollar is 
pimp.gif

I see I am not the only one. This is why I only play people I actually know now.

I played one game, and I had 22 drops, yes 22.
indifferent.gif

Another game I fumbled EVERY punt return. LITERALLY....
indifferent.gif

But when I play the CPU, or people I know, none of this garbage happens.
30t6p3b.gif

I see I am not the only one. This is why I only play people I actually know now.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The people you know suck..

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

is there any way to stop people from lagging the game on defense, while running a no huddle on offense... i swear i have atleast 20 L's to people doing this. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

is there any way to stop people from lagging the game on defense, while running a no huddle on offense... i swear i have atleast 20 L's to people doing this. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

When 90% of your passes in a game you catch, and when you get hit, you drop it. That is just ridiculous.

I have played other games online with no issues, but these two particular games stood out.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

When 90% of your passes in a game you catch, and when you get hit, you drop it. That is just ridiculous.

I have played other games online with no issues, but these two particular games stood out.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That's cause they're doing that "Strip Button" and "Hit Stick" maneuver that I mentioned up there.. ^^^^
wink.gif

Just got into madden ultimate team and this %%@$ is way more fun then online play making buckets of coins
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just got into madden ultimate team and this %%@$ is way more fun then online play making buckets of coins
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^Yeah I got into MUT for the 1st time with Madden 12 and really enjoyed it.

^Yeah I got into MUT for the 1st time with Madden 12 and really enjoyed it.

I got over 100k I'm coins today alone and it's so easy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
aww and I haven't played one game today and don't plan to for some time

I got over 100k I'm coins today alone and it's so easy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
aww and I haven't played one game today and don't plan to for some time

Back
Top Bottom