NTk*OWU1MDU1ZGMzJm9mPTA=.gif

EA Sports: Madden NFL 12 Video Highlight

I can't believe I pulled this off. Play of the century. Lawrence Tynes swag 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

!+%+ this game.....the online play is +@#+$+$ stupid man.....mogs dropping back 15 yds and completing passes
30t6p3b.gif
......ps2 version of madden > *

Seriously though if your letting this happen you just may not be that good.  You should be picking passes off left and right. They did a good job on this years game forcing you to stay in the pocket.
Huh sometimes you can't even switch to the guy near the receiver. The A.I. and game sucks. Get it? Got it?

If I tell my defense to cover the sidelines, they still allow those sideline plays. Especially if I am trying to cover the other end of the money play.

There is only so much field we can cover. Honestly I don't feel like working to stop money plays every game, every down. I wish I would have passed on this game but I bought the hype they fixed it.

The A.I. really is bad. This game is NBA Live on the football field at times.
What does that have to do with the QB dropping back 15 yards though? Im saying this is the first madden where if I wanna pick apart a defense you have to stay in the pocket. If it collapses you have to know when to escape or roll out. This game doesnt allow you to throw on the run or while your running backwards like previous years. The ball will most likely go right into the ground. 
I do get what your saying with the A.I. though. The number one thing that pisses me off more than anything is when your in man coverage, your safety or whoever is on the right side of the field manned up with the WR on the opposite side and he just sits there. I gotta physically click every player, run across the field and put them near their assignment, but by then the ball is already snapped and im screwed.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

!+%+ this game.....the online play is +@#+$+$ stupid man.....mogs dropping back 15 yds and completing passes
30t6p3b.gif
......ps2 version of madden > *

Seriously though if your letting this happen you just may not be that good.  You should be picking passes off left and right. They did a good job on this years game forcing you to stay in the pocket.
Huh sometimes you can't even switch to the guy near the receiver. The A.I. and game sucks. Get it? Got it?

If I tell my defense to cover the sidelines, they still allow those sideline plays. Especially if I am trying to cover the other end of the money play.

There is only so much field we can cover. Honestly I don't feel like working to stop money plays every game, every down. I wish I would have passed on this game but I bought the hype they fixed it.

The A.I. really is bad. This game is NBA Live on the football field at times.
What does that have to do with the QB dropping back 15 yards though? Im saying this is the first madden where if I wanna pick apart a defense you have to stay in the pocket. If it collapses you have to know when to escape or roll out. This game doesnt allow you to throw on the run or while your running backwards like previous years. The ball will most likely go right into the ground. 
I do get what your saying with the A.I. though. The number one thing that pisses me off more than anything is when your in man coverage, your safety or whoever is on the right side of the field manned up with the WR on the opposite side and he just sits there. I gotta physically click every player, run across the field and put them near their assignment, but by then the ball is already snapped and im screwed.

Another gripe, what is with the receivers running away from a ball when defenders run towards it? And why does a jump ball throw always end in a pick? The defender is in perfect position 9/10 and the receiver is maybe 2 yards away and acting like the ball will fall in his lap.

Another gripe, what is with the receivers running away from a ball when defenders run towards it? And why does a jump ball throw always end in a pick? The defender is in perfect position 9/10 and the receiver is maybe 2 yards away and acting like the ball will fall in his lap.

For anyone fed up with Madden ratings and looking for a more sim experience (offline)

I recentely sat down for a talk with FBGRatings.com's Dan Berens to discuss his site's vision and what's going on over there today. The site is currently working on getting accurate ratings for every player using real hard data converted into the Madden ratings universe. Dan claims that when these numbers are plugged into the game, it plays much better and much closer to real life. Check out the interview below and also check out Dan's website to see what he's got going on! - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/operationsports

Thread on OS: http://www.operationsport...ratings-change-game.html

For anyone fed up with Madden ratings and looking for a more sim experience (offline)

I recentely sat down for a talk with FBGRatings.com's Dan Berens to discuss his site's vision and what's going on over there today. The site is currently working on getting accurate ratings for every player using real hard data converted into the Madden ratings universe. Dan claims that when these numbers are plugged into the game, it plays much better and much closer to real life. Check out the interview below and also check out Dan's website to see what he's got going on! - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/operationsports

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

playing my franchise and is it me or does it rain every game???
laugh.gif

What team are u lol?? I know for sure dolphins and giants rain every home game smh.. I think jags too its a madden glitch

laugh.gif

What team are u lol?? I know for sure dolphins and giants rain every home game smh.. I think jags too its a madden glitch

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

laugh.gif

giants 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

laugh.gif

giants 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

didnt u fix the ratings on nba 2k11 to make it more realistic?
sucks that u cant download rosters from ppl on madden.......or can u?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

didnt u fix the ratings on nba 2k11 to make it more realistic?
sucks that u cant download rosters from ppl on madden.......or can u?

I swear on my life this game is stupid as hell ... There are games I throw for 500 yards and 8 tds and others where i throw damn near 6 picks in the first half ... linebackers are insane on this dumb #$% game smh ... one handed leaping ints with paul pozluzknee gtf ...

I swear on my life this game is stupid as hell ... There are games I throw for 500 yards and 8 tds and others where i throw damn near 6 picks in the first half ... linebackers are insane on this dumb #$% game smh ... one handed leaping ints with paul pozluzknee gtf ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

I feel ya' fam' smh... 
They improved the defense a lot this year, way too much though. 

Why is it that none of the WR fight for the ball? 

They just leave their QB out to dry! 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom