Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

I DL'ed the early release via EA Sports Season Ticket and I must say, the full-offering is better than the demo, much more polished.

Receivers are hanging on to the ball, guys aren't falling over goofily as much as they did in the demo, defenders aren't jumping every route you run and the graphics aren't choppy like the demo.

I'm impressed.

Just going through the stats of how other teams/players did week 1 in my franchise and I saw...

Adrian Peterson, 12 carries, 238 yards, 2 TDs, 19.8 YPC :x.....

:lol: Guess the dude really is a freak, tears ACLs, MCLs, meniscuses and comes back week 1 and just continues to lead the league in rushing. Like it's nothing..."Yeah I didn't just suffer an injury that would end most RBs careers just 9 months earlier, I'm Adrian Peterson, I don't give a ****".

This dude, :smh:. Sounds like something he'd do week 1 in real life, like he's walking through a park.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Nike is tweeting locations with the special edition madden in NYC. Wish I was in the city righ now. NYC heads whats the word I know shops are selling already

I downloaded the full game via season ticket

don't know if it's just me but so far playing defense is awful :x I played my friend in 2 games offline on All-Pro, we both put up 40+ points each game

my D is usually great on Madden but I couldn't do a damn thing in both games..I'll play a few more games and see

I DL'ed the early release via EA Sports Season Ticket and I must say, the full-offering is better than the demo, much more polished.
Receivers are hanging on to the ball, guys aren't falling over goofily as much as they did in the demo, defenders aren't jumping every route you run and the graphics aren't choppy like the demo.
I'm impressed.

This is great to read.

The only thing that is irking me about season ticket is that the ranked match wins carry over, pretty ******g dumb if you ask me. Means people who don't have season ticket basically don't have a chance at being top in the leaderboards.

I downloaded the full game via season ticket
don't know if it's just me but so far playing defense is awful :x I played my friend in 2 games offline on All-Pro, we both put up 40+ points each game
my D is usually great on Madden but I couldn't do a damn thing in both games..I'll play a few more games and see

give it some time

every year in madden I have to switch my defensive set up cause the one from the year before doesnt work

last year I ran man a lot and the year before that I mostly ran zone

this year I have been leaning towards zone mainly cover 3 controlling the Safeties

Last edited:
to anyone who has purchased the game already, can we change our players gear in career mode? before the game dropped, i heard you can't change anything in career mode, which is a deal breaker for me.

Just got my game in! 

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I bout the easports season ticket thing and am downloading the game but when do I actually pay for the game tho?

you can change the gear before you do the career and I think it carries over I havent tried it tho

NOPE. Even thats broken. Can't do sleeves with armbands your sleeves will be removed in game for some odd reason. They keep refering to Harry Douglass of the Falcons as a 1st round pick. All dreds are pontytails. Zig Zag running is still in. If you set your QBs stance and throwing motion it won't matter, the game glitches and it goes back to the generic UGLY mississippi setting. Game pace is horrid. A/I is pathetic, CPU logic is broken. Uniforms are wrong. Pre-season is almost HILLARIOUSLY borken. The infinity engine looks very akward. Commentary is still generic (the other team just scored)

4.5/10 This game blows.

CC has HUGE potential though.

Hymen, i would wait until tuesday to play online.

Always heard/read about dudes getting banned for getting a game early an playing online.

Back
Top Bottom