Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Miami, Dallas, Houston, eagles, ********, 49ers, falcons, patriots, lions, seahawks, jets, Carolina, and the ravens are taken already. Let me know what team you want. All I need is your cell and for you to add me psn - Str8_Ballin214. I'll text all info tomorrow. I started a thread for the league in general. The league will be called Ball So Hard 1.

Last edited:
ill be making the 360 league there will be a 1st come 1st serve theme going for the teams thread coming soon with rules and details this will be a sim style league 

fuuuu gameworld is sold out of ps3. fuggid tomorrow in between classes it will have to be. cant play it till 6 pm anyway 
mean.gif

ill be making the 360 league there will be a 1st come 1st serve theme going for the teams thread coming soon with rules and details this will be a sim style league 

Put me down for the panthers

I called em 1st

here is a list of all the people and who they wanted in the 360 league its also in the order they posted

Young Handsome - Packers
CJ616 - DIDNT PICK A TEAM
PleaseSayTheBaby23 - Panthers
REDd SPYDER - Giants
just reason - Bengals
TennHouse2 - Titans
im that one - Dolphins
Jay02 - Lions

Last edited:
JayHood23 - 49ers are already taken. Giants, saints, Bucs, packers, Vikings, bears, rams, cardinals, bills, jags, colts, and raiders are the teams available.

Back
Top Bottom