Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

So i got the game the other day, but haven't played it yet (gotta finish my last season on 2k12). I have a question, do you guys know if it's possible to upload your gameface player into CC and be the coach on that team not your gameface player?

So i got the game the other day, but haven't played it yet (gotta finish my last season on 2k12). I have a question, do you guys know if it's possible to upload your gameface player into CC and be the coach on that team not your gameface player?

Yeah, they give you that option.

Yeah they need to patch the defense ASAP. It's really a problem when the guy can run the same ******g play the entire game that should just not happen. The cornerbacks should adjust to the routes. The wheel route works EVERY time.

Yup and they need to tackle better. This was a game I played last night. Worked in my favor but still...

has the 360 league started if so put me in for steelers,ravens,or falcs velle47

If this game did not have the infinity engine, I could of sworn this is the same damn game. :smh:

If this game did not have the infinity engine, I could of sworn this is the same damn game. :smh:

My dude I agree with you, but the defense is worse now. Wide open passes and long runs happen FAR too often. But I will say, with the new engine, I have hope they will actually fix this game over the next couple years. The defense is so bad. I want vision cone back too. Anyone else fill like the controls are clunky? It seems like my dudes wants to pitch the ball back all the time.

Whats up with Phil Simms? He's hella negative in this game.

I was slightly apprehensive at first but im all on board now and love this game, it feels like the necessary tweaks were made from 12 and its very good.

Only real problem is the wide open passes over the middle, other than that im fine with this game.

They toned down on the user catch ability because some people were downright unstoppable, made the blitz a bit more realistic because nano blitzes have been rampant for awhile now so im cool with that also, and it was so much easier to run last year but now it seems everything has to go just right to break a 50 or 60 yard run.

Could be just me but man coverage is a lot tighter toward the sidelines now, those dbs are undercutting a lot of the out routes and slants to the sidelines.

has anyone tried doing their game face? Ive never had any problems uploading them to FIFA, but now Madden is telling me their is an "error" every time i try to upload it

Ended up returning the game this morning.....not being able to edit players REALLY sucks and was the deal breaker for me.

anybody else having trouble making catches? my guy will have an open route with no defenders and seemingly catch the ball or make contact but 8/10 he'll drop it

I love football games and the NFL too much to be complaining and returning games. Its not like its only happening to one person. I just find a way to win and enjoy it.

I love football games and the NFL too much to be complaining and returning games. Its not like its only happening to one person. I just find a way to win and enjoy it.

i love the customization aspect, and realism means a lot to me in gameplay. it's the reason why i like the 2k series for hoops. EA messed up royally w/ this and i dont get why they went this route.

it's so easy to get user picks on here 
pimp.gif

i love the customization aspect, and realism means a lot to me in gameplay. it's the reason why i like the 2k series for hoops. EA messed up royally w/ this and i dont get why they went this route.

Is 2K releasing a football game next year since the contract is over after the Super Bowl?

i had this one dude whoose the same two damn plays each time :smh:

same run play and same pass play

any tips on how to stop runs?

and how about double coverage?

Back
Top Bottom