Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Titus Young is WAY too good.

Just played a game where he has 9 for 245, 2 receiving TDs and took a kick off to the crib.

I need to his *** to start producing in real life.

Has anyone tested the patch? Is it just to edit player's in CC?

FTR, 12-5 online. Loss to the Niners...cheesing squib kicks turned the momentum of the game. :smh:

The goal is to get the next 8 straight.

Last edited:

34-5 right now. I know I know, I play a lot lol. I've gotten a good amount of wins off the other person quitting early. Had some bad losses though :smh:

Friday :smh:

Here are the details on the title update.
Added an Instant Start option to Connected Careers as a player
Numerous commentary improvements to address when lines trigger and what they say.
Added a trade notification in CCM for the NFL Draft
Fixed social media sharing post-game to address spacing issues
Improved the GameFace feature
Fixed Challenge Audio to make the appropriate call
Improved Physics Get-up post play
Adjusted created players in Connected Careers so that they always have high progression grades despite their backstory choices
Fixed defensive assignment issues against the CPU AI when users were in Man Coverage
Increased the chances to trade for a CPU team’s starter
Adjusted the scouting development trait in CCM to display as (Slow, Medium, Fast, or Superstar) instead of 0-3.
Added the ability to post results from H2H MUT games on Facebook/Twitter.
Numerous stability issues around the game in general were also included in the update to improve the overall experience and Connected Careers specifically.

Yeah that patch is ridiculous they didn't even fix anything. There are bigger problems than Connected Careers right now :smh:

Whelp. I just lost a controller thanks to this game. And have a couple holes in my wall.

Whelp. I just lost a controller thanks to this game. And have a couple holes in my wall.
Reading this post brought back some old memories.
laugh.gif

Thankfully it's been a minute since a game pissed me off like that.

And agreed about this latest patch being bare bones. I figured as much when the Madden team didn't give an extensive list of what the patch entailed like they normally do.

Hopefully they come correct with the next patch.

Just had the craziest play ever happen. Dude ran a sweep right to Ray Rice and out of nowhere Prince Amukamara flies in and intercepts the toss and took it to the house I was so hype :lol:

Hopefully its just not me but the sound is extremely annoying on this year's game. The menu music turns me off I often cut the game off and play something else because it's so bland. Also in game, I HATE PHIL SIMMS. I hate his articulation and his voice...UGH.

FYI:
[h1]Exclusive: “Shocking” Madden NFL 13 Announcement Forthcoming[/h1]
rashard-rushes-over-ravens-regularly-in-the-redzone.jpg

Rumors of substantial patches and/or updates to the Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers mode have been circulating around the web and twitter-sphere for the past week or so now.  Just how true are they?  Well, a tip provided to me by Madden 13 Senior Designer and Connected Careers Guru, Josh Looman, may offer up a clue.

I was able to chat extensively today with Josh, and though the majority of our Connected Careers focused discussion will be revealed in my RipTen Madden 13 mega review, yet to be published, I do have one scoop for you passed on to me by Josh himself.

While he wouldn’t be specific in terms of what the suprise announcement was, he stated that the Connected Careers team has been working very hard and has a “shock” worthy reveal up their sleave that they plan to announce either tonight or tomorrow.  And this isn’t something we’ll have to wait months to get our hands on either.  Josh quickly added that they hope to have it in the game within a weeks time from the announcement.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that whatever they are working on is much more than a mere roster update.  Josh stated that he initially wasn’t sure if this would be something they would be able to get done in time, but thanks to the dilligent effort of he and his team, it became clear that the feature was on track to becoming possible sooner rather than later. Could this be the highly requested player editing capability? Only time will tell.

Keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming reveal and our Madden 13 mega review complete with Josh Looman Q&A no Connected Careers fan (or even Franchise Mode lover) will want to miss. I promise.

Back
Top Bottom