Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

I just picked mine up from the Nike Sportswear store at 21 Mercer. They fit true to size, IMO.

Just picked em up in Las Vegas. They run kinda big usually wear a 10 got a 9.5. There pretty comfy plan on working out in them. I wasn't gonna cop at first since I really didn't like the SC trainers but there slowly growing on me.

got mine from my local champs here in calgary, canada.

they only have 12 pairs in sundridge mall and another 17 pairs in chinook mall.

when i left, there is only 2 pairs left on both store a size 11.5 and a 12.

Order my pair of NDC, hopefully they come in by Saturday. Also waiting for my hoodie and shorts to come in.

Champs will have the shoes likely tomorrow. Some may have received them today. Most are getting 18 pairs(lo volume stores). More for the bigger stores. Jersey is getting the most in the NE region. These will sell quick.

I picked up a couple Pacquiao T's today at Champs... Good lookin out on the info jmadidas
pimp.gif

EDIT - Is there anything on the back of the track jackets?
nerd.gif

15216011_z.jpg

just took it with my phone cam. My purchase of this shoe and more pairs to come next week. This is one i got at ntla. Thanks.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

I picked up a couple Pacquiao T's today at Champs... Good lookin out on the info jmadidas
pimp.gif

EDIT - Is there anything on the back of the track jackets?
nerd.gif

15216011_z.jpg

No, theres nothing on the back.

^I was thinking the same thing about that shirt and these SC Trainers. Can't wait for my Track Jacket too!

Wow.. Manny came up.... Those are really nice jackets/shorts... I passed by NTLA the other day and he has a whole window to himself...

Dope RC I got the same tee in red though still need to pick up track jacket asap & maybe some shorts as well.

1 pair to go to complete the set..still looking for the 1st cw in a sz 10-11. (sorry I know this is not the marketplace).

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
igotthatfire247 wrote:

Originally Posted by RC103DC

pimp.gif
smh.gif
  East coast is straight missing out. Not being able to wear these on fight night FTL. 
smh.gif

That is the only thing mid to east isn't getting these only way is through phone orders at niketown stores in west, niketown.com, or eastbay.com but hopefully you pre ordered on eastbay or got it at niketown.com good luck.

Originally Posted by badboy074

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
igotthatfire247 wrote:

pimp.gif
smh.gif
  East coast is straight missing out. Not being able to wear these on fight night FTL. 
smh.gif
That is the only thing mid to east isn't getting these only way is through phone orders at niketown stores in west, niketown.com, or eastbay.com but hopefully you pre ordered on eastbay or got it at niketown.com good luck.  

I hear ya', although I'm not enough of a beast to order them today with overnight shipping so I get them in time for Saturday.  It's not that serious. 
tired.gif

Got mine today they are very nice anybody notice box tag say 95.00 and was charge 110.00 smh but o well other than that 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
2pyvuy1.jpg

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by MaDiKicHeE

pimp.gif
I didn't notice before but in your pics the tongue / check / heel is white, is that 3m? 
eek.gif

?????
Yeah, it's gold-colored 3M. Pretty sweet.
Btw, I got these at 21 Mercer, so you NY people better scoop them up so you can rock them on fight night.

You could try looking on eBay. They were up on NDC before the Cotto fight, and quickly sold out afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom