Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Like everyone else who ordered from NDC I finally got my tracking #. Can't wait to get them.

Both of these pictures make the shoe look that much more desirable. Had to cop them. Thanks for restock or eastbay stock.

Originally Posted by GZA73

excuse if already mentioned. My question is if these Trainer SC 2010 are a general release will they come with a regular orange box or a special edition one like the previous three?
The Manny Pacquiao Nike Trainer SC 2010 - Men's in White/Varsity Red/Royal/Gold (07846176) is a limited release.  We will not be getting a lot of them in.

As for the box, we will not be able to find about the box until we receive our shipment, as we are not given this information ahead of time.  The box may look like what is pictured in the post below, but I will have someone check our warehouse once the shoes are in stock.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...hread.html#reply-8481283

These shoes are now up on our website, just go to the link below:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...RODUCT%20NUMBER%20SEARCH

EastbayRep - Ray

it's limited quantities and only availabe at west coast and only ndc and eastbay for those that can get them anywhere in the usa only those two websites are offering these shoes nowhere else unless your here in the west coast. I say these look alot better than the trainer 1 edition pacquiaos. and these have stronger material than the trainer 1 which by the way after i jogged the soles are very thin only lasted me 3 months and it is all ruined and i had to put them in the trash. These would make a great collection since this might be his last fight due to him going for politics in the phillippines. That is why he wanted the match with mayweather. So nike only releases his shoes when he has a fight. Should get these i passed on the trainer 1 all of them don't like them and these have a stronger material in the sole so i bought a bunch of these.

Any of you guys seen the new Pacquiao apparel at Champs?
nerd.gif

SC 2010s run true to size. My brother was at NTSF. The sneakers are there but they said the didnt get any 8s or 9s. Smallest size they had was a 10. This was about 3 hours ago. Hope that helps people out.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

how do these trainers fit?  

the TR1 pacmans is a size 9.5 while the SC2010 pacmans was size 9. it runs a little big. go half a size smaller or even 1 size smaller.

using the red laces with it

blue and yellow

all of the included laces with the yellow from the TR1 pacman

closer pic of the gold and yellow lace swap

Question for those who picked up the sneakers. Where did you pick them up and where you from? Has anyone picked up from a Champs Sports store yet? I know they have the clothing but none I called got the sneakers in yet.

it was released in the philippines already and was released at niketown LA and SF too...

Only 10.5 and up left @ Nike Bay Street.

Hurry up and swoop them before they're all gone.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Question for those who picked up the sneakers. Where did you pick them up and where you from? Has anyone picked up from a Champs Sports store yet? I know they have the clothing but none I called got the sneakers in yet.

Champs here in So Cal is still waiting for shipment!

just got home from NTNY.i was told they had em since lunchtime.a good amount of sizes still available but i believe i got the last 12

Got confirmation of delivery from some West Coast NTers (Seattle) that the Pacquiao Apparel has arrived...

Timing is all going to depend on when UPS shows up at a particular Champs store...

JM

Work in Downtown Seattle and the NT Seattle is selling them right now.... Just picked up a couple pairs.

Back
Top Bottom