Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

I got my shipping confirm from NDC..but the tracking number they gave me is for an already delivered package to Florida as of April 7! (I don't live in Florida)

Also, I go into my orders on NDC for my profile and it shows nothing.

Hope it'll be ok haha.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

To any of you who ordered through Nike LV via phone, have you received a FedEx Tracking Number by e-mail? They were able to send me my receipt however haven't received anything else since then.

For Champs buyers who didn't get their order cancelled, has anyone gotten a FedEx tracking number however to find there hasn't been any progress beyond the label being created?

Any help on these two would be great. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

To any of you who ordered through Nike LV via phone, have you received a FedEx Tracking Number by e-mail? They were able to send me my receipt however haven't received anything else since then.

For Champs buyers who didn't get their order cancelled, has anyone gotten a FedEx tracking number however to find there hasn't been any progress beyond the label being created?

Any help on these two would be great. Thanks in advance!
I too ordered from nike LV yesterday, got receipt but no FedEx email, the guy said I should receive by this morning but nothing. 

For Champs, I had my order cancelled but they didn't notify me... I had to log in to their website and view order status to see that they cancelled it.

I too ordered from nike LV yesterday, got receipt but no FedEx email, the guy said I should receive by this morning but nothing. 

For Champs, I had my order cancelled but they didn't notify me... I had to log in to their website and view order status to see that they cancelled it.
You have to be careful with orders from Champs, FA, EB and FTL.  If you see ship from store sku, you should be worried.  FNL has the same inventory management.  

I'll just leave this here... 

Any NTers in the Philippines care to help out a fellow NTer stateside?? lol 

Hey guys,

Yeah I got a FedEx Tracking Number email but no receipt email.

Nike SF I was there when it opened and mob was headed straight to the manny shirts. Sold out in hours
I kept 1 of each of the Team Pacquiao shirts. I think the blk/gld MP is my favorite

Was this yesterday at NTSF? I called around 5:30 and they were long gone. Only XXL sizes.

that's funny... my order isn't showing up on my NDC account eventhough i got a tracking# and signed in and everything when i checked out....

that's funny... my order isn't showing up on my NDC account eventhough i got a tracking# and signed in and everything when i checked out....

Same with mine as well. I chatted with a nike rep and they told me I was good to go even though the account wasn't updated.

eyes.gif
hopefully NDC will RESTOCK
nerd.gif
Yup so I can use my next day shipping coupon

Back
Top Bottom