Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

I ordered from footlocker on Thursday and received it Monday with standard 5-7 business day shipping so I think they're sending them out pretty quick..

Well my champs orders all canceled. **** champs

Next store I see I'm taking a **** in the middle of the ******* store

My NDC order for the Pacquiao tees I ordered..shipped today..maybe get them by the weekend? I hope so..! :pimp:

Looking forward to pics...
Want that Grey cw...
nerd.gif
Just went to Nike Park BGC earlier. the shirt is terrible and not worth the price of Php 1695. just a plain white text on the front that says "Do What They Say You Can't" on a plain black shirt, and a small logo of MP at the back and hashtag #mannydoes. didn't bought one coz it's overly priced for just a plain-looking shirt.

My order from ndc shipped and shows a delivery date for this friday using standard shipping. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'm guessing these are the shoes that Pacquiao's going to wear during Fight Night...new MP color way for the Hyper KO's looks dope.

Last edited:
Those are NICE! IMO, the best looking PAC sneakers are the cws that feature a Blue Base and White Overlay (i.e. vs. Cotto Trainers and vs. Mosley Huarache TRs).

Last edited:
Just went to Nike Park BGC earlier. the shirt is terrible and not worth the price of Php 1695. just a plain white text on the front that says "Do What They Say You Can't" on a plain black shirt, and a small logo of MP at the back and hashtag #mannydoes. didn't bought one coz it's overly priced for just a plain-looking shirt.

Is it drifit at least? Nike? Did you snap any pics?

So much for waiting for these to hit clearance huh? lol

Got a champs order cancellation today like many of  you guys, mine came around 10 pm.

thank goodness i decided to just cop the extra shirt on NDC....... which  shipped this morning :pimp:  

lets wait and see

I can see these hitting factory stores in the fall for $2/30. Nike definitely missing some stock somewhere in the cargo docks.

Is it drifit at least? Nike? Did you snap any pics?
yeah it is a Nike Drifit shirt. Sorry I didn't snap any pics coz im so disappointed. Lucky for all of you there in the US you have the new MP shirt, while we here in Manila suck big time! 

If any Niketalk PI members are able to help me out with the "do what they say you cant tee" please lmk/PM me. I would definitely appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom