Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

this recent pac nike gear had more variety as in also shorts, pants but designs were blah! except for a few.. hope nike pulls off more PI inspired designs in the next batch

damn, the sc fit at least a size bigger woah. wth, i remember a few people saying they were true to size and that they maybe were a half size bigger, also resellers cannot get anything but retail on these, i am proud that these were over produced. that is the only good part. no $350-$800 prices. that is dope for a shoe i worked on. hah..

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
instaPUMP[/td][td][/td][td]#594 [/td][td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"] [/color][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://instapump.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

04/15/10 8:50 AM
[/td][td]
where can this authentic jacket be purchased? 

pac_jacket3.jpg

[/td][/tr]
[/url][/table]

This was only sold in the Philippines(Nike) from the Hatton fight when they also released hi first Trainers. They had very limited quantity along with some shirts. My cousin got one of this jacket and he was able to get me the Black South Paw shirt.

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

@shaq: AT1 are narrow , and the length is a half size smaller , I wear sz13 and I got them in a sz 14 and they are just right for me

CRAP...THEY CAME IN A 14?!?!?  may i ask where you got them in that size?  ...oh...thanks for answering my question...so the quest continues...

@Shaq: This is my pair I was telling you about. Came from Manny's own stash 
laugh.gif

soory that the tab pic is blurry but it is a sz 14
wink.gif
Info on these Trainers? 

for those who are still looking for the trainers AT UNDER RETAIL  ($5<):

Ebay:

size    qty
14      2
10.5   2 (with one going very low)
11      1

Any pics of used trainers? Talking about used for gym/running purposes. My other pair still looks somewhat DS after 10> wears @ the mall or school.

There should be more stuff releasing within the end of summer/fall, I have seen some stuff, it is okay, but I will update again..

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

new pick up...it was missing the glow in the dark laces and box

2cscrjn.jpg
I can't find any of these anywhere now, especially on Size 13.
Can't believe Canada gets left out whenever they release anything from his shoe line.
I mean the SC Trainer 2010 made it in Canada, but that wasn't as clever as this one and the rest of the old ones.
This glow in the dark is my favorite, and also the red one, the very first Air Traner 1 that came before this Glow in the Dark colorway.

not a nike product but...

i posted this in the toy thread, but i know a lot of ppl on here don't check that thread.
390254592.jpg

^Nice pick up on the Mindstyle Pacquiao 
pimp.gif
got mines as well have yet to take it out of the box

i posted this in the toy thread, but i know a lot of ppl on here don't check that thread.
390254592.jpg

seen this from hypebeast, would want the Manny Pacquiao figurine but don't know where to get 'em!
Anyone got an idea how much it is and where to get it?

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

390254592.jpg

seen this from hypebeast, would want the Manny Pacquiao figurine but don't know where to get 'em!
Anyone got an idea how much it is and where to get it?

yeah, i was also hoping to get one, i hope someone could share
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ogjordanxxi

Do those first Pacman trainers fit true? Or should I get half a size down?
just like any trainer one, its a half size smaller so go half size bigger if you are to get one...

These were on "sale" at Comic-Con, but they wanted absurd prices. The bundled this with the mickey mouse figure for 500 bucks.

Pacquiao's fight is coming up in November so we should hopefully expect some new gear on the way. Hopefully Nike releases a Trainer 1.2 Pacquiao P.E.
Here some pictures of possible shirts that could be releasing. You see the first shirt fits in with Nike's current "Boom" Campaign.

Back
Top Bottom