Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

what's up with pac man and pretty boy floyd though?? thats going to be the best fight ever!

there seems to be two shoes releasing for this fight...i think someone posted the pictures of the tr 1.2 pacmans but not really sure. if its true hope that they dont release it as a pack!

also the shirts worn by pacman on his practices and training are the ones to be released too.

The samples of PACMAN "pack" to be released for the upcoming fight.

Thank you MARCSJ08.

Pics Courtesy of MARCSJ08:

2aigao5.jpg

2h4z0ns.jpg

pac man suppose to be at NTSM sometime soon, nike is releasing near kicks and gear from what he said, the guy told me but i forgot the details...call in

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

ever since nike got rid of the original nike-pacquiao designer, the designs have been weak

I agree.  There is no focus and meaning to the new designs.  Some of the designs seem to come past designs other people created already and re-badge into his Nike line up.

Originally Posted by Kahu008

The samples of PACMAN "pack" to be released for the upcoming fight.

Thank you MARCSJ08.

Pics Courtesy of MARCSJ08:

2aigao5.jpg

2h4z0ns.jpg
Those pics are from a "friend". All credit goes to and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]thanks to him[/color].
More info soon, we may be looking at a pack here..

After further examine of the pics above especially top heel , side swoosh, and glimpse of flywire, I believe the shoes are the upcoming Nike Trainer 1.2 LOW:

431848-104.jpg

431848-010.jpg

nice find kahu...i may be down for the wht/gold. not feelin the red flywire though...like the og trainer, too much like a niners shoe...wack!!!

Pacquiao product for the Margarito fight should be in stores around November 1st...hopefully a little sooner...

There will be another collection of Tees (Men's and Women's), Hoody's (Performance Fabric and AW77), Shorts (Fly Short), Pants (Fleece) and Jackets (N98 and Destroyer)...

The two footwear styles posted will be the two available (as well as a slide)...however, they will be available in a lot fewer numbers than the Pac-Man Trainer SC from March...

The White/Gold will be very limited and the Black/Red will be the "General Release"...but, like I said...a lot less produced than the March release...

Just like for the Clottey fight...Champs Sports will be your destination for Manny Pacquiao gear...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Pacquiao product for the Margarito fight should be in stores around November 1st...hopefully a little sooner...

There will be another collection of Tees (Men's and Women's), Hoody's (Performance Fabric and AW77), Shorts (Fly Short), Pants (Fleece) and Jackets (N98 and Destroyer)...

The two footwear styles posted will be the two available (as well as a slide)...however, they will be available in a lot fewer numbers than the Pac-Man Trainer SC from March...

The White/Gold will be very limited and the Black/Red will be the "General Release"...but, like I said...a lot less produced than the March release...

Just like for the Clottey fight...Champs Sports will be your destination for Manny Pacquiao gear...

JM
thanks for the info...

to each his own but that tee looks amateurish.his line has certainly fallen off,i'm skipping the tees entirely this time around and focusing more on the footwear

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

to each his own but that tee looks amateurish.his line has certainly fallen off,i'm skipping the tees entirely this time around and focusing more on the footwear

I feel the same way. i passed on majority of the tees last time as well. theres more variety in apparel now, but the designs are blah! oh well, more $$$ for the shoes and for the fight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

I have to agree on this. First time seeing that tee and there's no creativity at all! No symbolism unlike the tees from the past. Poorly executed.

Back
Top Bottom