Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by ptngina

white/gold - 45235171
blk/red - 31848002
Thanks for replying back with the product numbers.

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

I called about an hour ago and the rep I spoke to couldn't find the shoes using the product number given.
The product numbers listed above are correct.  I am not sure what happened here.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just tried calling you guys eastbayrep, the guy i spoke with said that the white/golds for back order were already sold out? whats up with that?can you shed some light on this? 
i was trying to use my one time 25% off coupon with a gold club purchase for these and the air max 90s in the laser blue colorway, but the rep i spoke with said they were all gone (the manny's),

I also wasn't able to use that 25% coupon, since there is a time frame of 8-10 that i wasn't told of  
indifferent.gif
, you guys need to put that along with the disclaimer when purchasing the gold club good sirs.
After checking on the White/Gold (45235171) colorway in our system, I saw that we have already sold out of all the size 9s and above.  We only have these shoes available in sizes 6-8.5.

As for the Gold Club coupon, please send me a private message with your customer number so I can look into this and assist you with the issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by big1236

so these come out on the 28th right? or the 1st?
I am not sure if there is an official release date, but according to our system, we are expecting our shipment to arrive around 11/01/10.  Please note, all back-order dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I am not sure if there is an official release date, but according to our system, we are expecting our shipment to arrive around 11/01/10.  Please note, all back-order dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray
Those who back-ordered are guaranteed to receive their pairs right? which is more limited, the white one or the red?

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Will either shoes be available on Eastbay?

Both CW can be back ordered from Eastbay via phone order.
Originally Posted by sho3tym

anyone have a sku for the white?
I can confirm that we do currently have the Anthracite/Black/Red (31848002) as available to be back-ordered, but you have to order them over the phone.  We are currently expecting to receive them during the beginning of November.  Please note, all backorder dates are subject to change.

As for the white colorway, I am still looking for the product number.  Does anyone have it so I can check our system?

EastbayRep - Ray
white/gold - 45235-171
blk/red - 31848-002

just tried calling you guys eastbayrep, the guy i spoke with said that the white/golds for back order were already sold out? whats up with that?can you shed some light on this? 
i was trying to use my one time 25% off coupon with a gold club purchase for these and the air max 90s in the laser blue colorway, but the rep i spoke with said they were all gone (the manny's),

I also wasn't able to use that 25% coupon, since there is a time frame of 8-10 that i wasn't told of  
indifferent.gif
, you guys need to put that along with the disclaimer when purchasing the gold club good sirs.
8-10 time frame what that mean???? cause im a gold member and i got 25% coupon im sittin...

how the sizing compare to nike sc trainer 2010 pac man's ???? sold out when did they come out i didnt see them on the site

white/gold - 45235171
blk/red - 31848002

Eastbay Rep,

Can you tell your people at the shipping dept not to put that BIG sticker on the box like you guys do on the regular shoes? That sticker is a pain to take off.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

how the sizing compare to nike sc trainer 2010 pac man's ???? sold out when did they come out i didnt see them on the site

They run about .5 size smaller.

Its not up on the site, you have to call eastbay.

white/gold - 45235171
blk/red - 31848002

Eastbay Rep,

Can you tell your people at the shipping dept not to put that BIG sticker on the box like you guys do on the regular shoes? That sticker is a pain to take off.
Use a blow dryer to loosen up the glue and it should pull right off.

^^Ya, thats what I do. It still leave that sticky residue. With regular orange box I dont mind. But with these nice boxes, it sure would be nice not to have to deal with it and hopefully eastbay double box on this release.

^^Ya, thats what I do. It still leave that sticky residue. With regular orange box I dont mind. But with these nice boxes, it sure would be nice not to have to deal with it and hopefully eastbay double box on this release.
Really? When I do it, it doesn't leave any sticky residue. If you want to go to the extremes, use some goo-gone.

Originally Posted by bmack11

^^^ go a 1/2 siz up

do they fit like the trainer 1's? cuz i went up a full size
idk about yourself, but i went .5 up in the trainer 1s, and .5 up in the 1.2s i bought, fits just fine, i can see going up a full size though

I went up a 1/2 size on those styles too..... but I have a fat foot
roll.gif
!!!!!

just came back from a very lucky trip from niketown ny. The event was really nice and organized. Just want to share some pics of the event and my latest pickup.

We only have these shoes available in sizes 6-8.5.

I don't know what's going on over there but I called before you posted this and they said every size was sold out. How you were seeing pairs and the rep I talked to didn't confuses me.
I could have used an (8 or 8.5).

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I don't know what's going on over there but I called before you posted this and they said every size was sold out. How you were seeing pairs and the rep I talked to didn't confuses me.
guess i miss the boat... is champs online getting these anybody know???

Originally Posted by reignsupreme08

EastbayRep - Ray
Those who back-ordered are guaranteed to receive their pairs right? which is more limited, the white one or the red?
Once we receive our shipment, anyone that has placed a back-order for these shoes should receive them, as long as there are no issues with their payment or there are no issues with the shipment we receive.

The White/Gold (45235171) colorway is more limited than the Anthracite/Black/Red (31848002), from what I can see from our system.

Eastbay Rep,
Unfortunately, this is something I can not request.  Sorry.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Without me being there to see what the agent you spoke with is doing, I am not really sure what the issue is.  I go to each size and look at what we are expecting and what has currently been ordered by customers.

At the time of this post, we now only have the size 7.0 and 7.5, left of the White/Gold (45235171) colorway, left available for back-order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom