Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Pacquiao product for the Margarito fight should be in stores around November 1st...hopefully a little sooner...

There will be another collection of Tees (Men's and Women's), Hoody's (Performance Fabric and AW77), Shorts (Fly Short), Pants (Fleece) and Jackets (N98 and Destroyer)...

The two footwear styles posted will be the two available (as well as a slide)...however, they will be available in a lot fewer numbers than the Pac-Man Trainer SC from March...

The White/Gold will be very limited and the Black/Red will be the "General Release"...but, like I said...a lot less produced than the March release...

Just like for the Clottey fight...Champs Sports will be your destination for Manny Pacquiao gear...

JM

Champs has Thursday, Oct. 28th listed as the release date for the shoes and slide
Both colors of the shoe?

Yes.

can't wait to cop the white ones and hopefully to see many in 2 weeks
smile.gif

This is the official pic of the Black/Red version. Unfortunately, the White/Gold will not be released here in SG
frown.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Will either shoes be available on Eastbay?

Both CW can be back ordered from Eastbay via phone order.
Originally Posted by sho3tym

anyone have a sku for the white?
I can confirm that we do currently have the Anthracite/Black/Red (31848002) as available to be back-ordered, but you have to order them over the phone.  We are currently expecting to receive them during the beginning of November.  Please note, all backorder dates are subject to change.

As for the white colorway, I am still looking for the product number.  Does anyone have it so I can check our system?

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I can confirm that we do currently have the Anthracite/Black/Red (31848002) as available to be back-ordered, but you have to order them over the phone.  We are currently expecting to receive them during the beginning of November.  Please note, all backorder dates are subject to change.

As for the white colorway, I am still looking for the product number.  Does anyone have it so I can check our system?

EastbayRep - Ray
white/gold - 45235-171
blk/red - 31848-002

those shirts looks like the ones you find at a flea market. Horrible. The white/gold trainers is the only thing I am copping. 
grin.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
white/gold - 45235-171
blk/red - 31848-002

just tried calling you guys eastbayrep, the guy i spoke with said that the white/golds for back order were already sold out? whats up with that?can you shed some light on this? 
i was trying to use my one time 25% off coupon with a gold club purchase for these and the air max 90s in the laser blue colorway, but the rep i spoke with said they were all gone (the manny's),

I also wasn't able to use that 25% coupon, since there is a time frame of 8-10 that i wasn't told of  
indifferent.gif
, you guys need to put that along with the disclaimer when purchasing the gold club good sirs.

Pacquiao is coming to the high school i graduated from on sunday to play basketball as a fundraiser. what would be a cool thing to get signed?

EastbayRep - Ray

I called about an hour ago and the rep I spoke to couldn't find the shoes using the product number given.

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by bmack11

^^^ go a 1/2 siz up

do they fit like the trainer 1's? cuz i went up a full size
idk about yourself, but i went .5 up in the trainer 1s, and .5 up in the 1.2s i bought, fits just fine, i can see going up a full size though

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just tried calling you guys eastbayrep, the guy i spoke with said that the white/golds for back order were already sold out? whats up with that?can you shed some light on this?

I just called and the rep said they were sold out as well

yea they sold out, i backordered the black and red trainers 5 minutes before i tried for the white and golds... i guess I'm just gonna have to go to a store to cop them...not bad $98 total with shipping. i went .5 size down, ordered a 9.5, so just in case they fit too tightly i don't have to sport them. hell my gold and red pacquiaos are size 10 and they're snug already...

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by daaznfella

I just called and the rep said they were sold out as well
well no light needed to be shined! lol, good stuff, good luck to all next week....!

based on when this SKU showed up this morning or yesterday , I would be shocked if they are truly sold in out in sizes above 8.  Sure its possible, especially if these are as limited as the Tebows, but I highly doubt it.  I would try Eastbay back later tonight or tomorrow just to make sure they aren't all completely spoken for.  If they are, then hats off to the early birds/resellers who gobbled them all up, because it would have had to have been done early this morning.  Do I like this colorway, yeah, but I will hardly be heartbroken if I don't get a pair.  So much other heat dropping in the next two months, it will simply mean on to the next piece of hype!  Good luck to all the die-hard Manny P. fans. 

Back
Top Bottom