Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Does anyone have the Nike product number on the MP hat so I can check on it?

EastbayRep - Ray
correct me if i'm wrong but this is what i got

436517-010 (black hat)
436517-648 (varsity red hat)

i cannot find these in houston, they only have the black/red. anyone have any info? NDC is my last resort

Brandon - let me know when you find someone that'll look out... theres got to be somebody out that that realizes connects are more valuable than reselling money.... especially when dealing with people that can get practically any release that hits in our area in multiple quantities

Champs Glendale FTW!! Got there at 11 am and still have my size. F the NTLA raffle BS..ahha

Originally Posted by xllpinoyllx

i cannot find these in houston, they only have the black/red. anyone have any info? NDC is my last resort

according to the info that jmadidas2001 shared to me only arlington and dallas got it from my knowledge

Originally Posted by ptngina

Champs Glendale FTW!! Got there at 11 am and still have my size. F the NTLA raffle BS..ahha  

My brother was there @ the same time, did you see him? he was in sheriffs/cop gear.  

ptngina- My size too!!!! I need those in my life. Here we go with Ebay prices!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

My brother was there @ the same time, did you see him? he was in sheriffs/cop gear.  

hahaha...ya man, he was in front me. i think he called you a couple of times. i actually talked to him about being a sheriff and about the Lakers. he was with his partner.

so, can I get my fix a ticket fixed by him?..hahah..jp

The white/gold pair are straight FIRE...
pimp.gif

SUCKS to be on the east coast....
mad.gif

Went to CHAMPS and grabbed my GR pair. Had to go .5 size up... fit REALLY SNUG!!! Too bad they had the symbol and not TEAM PACQUIAO on it....

Grabbed the MANNY KNOWS shirts in both colors (white and red) and the grey version w/ his face.

ALL THE OTHER SHIRTS ...i'll pass..
indifferent.gif
!!!

His hoodies look good ... need to go back and grab one!!!

Originally Posted by jiele 23

Any news in nyc area?

i called nike yesterday and according to the shoe drop in nyc only the mercer branch was suppose to get them today

I went to niketown nyc and mercer but no luck. I asked one of the employee's when they'll have em but he has no clue when. What about in nj? Does anybody know?

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

hahaha...ya man, he was in front me. i think he called you a couple of times. i actually talked to him about being a sheriff and about the Lakers. he was with his partner.

so, can I get my fix a ticket fixed by him?..hahah..jp

hahaha he said yea he can "fix" that but you still gotta pay a 25 fee and would take your nosebleeds anytime you cant go. PM me w/your 411 and ill give you his 411

Originally Posted by bmack11

The white/gold pair are straight FIRE...
pimp.gif

SUCKS to be on the east coast....
mad.gif

Went to CHAMPS and grabbed my GR pair. Had to go .5 size up... fit REALLY SNUG!!! Too bad they had the symbol and not TEAM PACQUIAO on it....

Grabbed the MANNY KNOWS shirts in both colors (white and red) and the grey version w/ his face.

ALL THE OTHER SHIRTS ...i'll pass..
indifferent.gif
!!!

His hoodies look good ... need to go back and grab one!!!

Which champs? Times Square?

Man the midwest is getting tough to live in.. winters coming and we don't get any heat up here.  Wish the white golds would have dropped up here.  

Originally Posted by ERS

Just wondering how you guys sized on the Slides. Size down one or two?

I wear 8.5 or 9 in shoes. I went with sz 8 for the Slides 'cause didn't want to have too much room with a 9. If I was planning on wearing socks with the Slides, I wouldve gotten a 9.

Here's my pair, sorry for the ISS tag didn't want to make
a new one:

10i9fn9.jpg

21ceekg.jpg

2la9cua.jpg

91jqxy.jpg

2cr6n1g.jpg

My collection so far missing the 1st colorway & the black/red 1.2 trainers will
be copped later on since its a GR:
fx543q.jpg

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Let's go NDC!

I spoke with the NDC Rep today the sneakers will be for sell in the next couple of days.  Keep checking
glasses.gif
, please leave a size 12 for me. 

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Does anyone have the Nike product number on the MP hat so I can check on it?

EastbayRep - Ray
correct me if i'm wrong but this is what i got

436517-010 (black hat)
436517-648 (varsity red hat)
Thanks for the product numbers.  According to our system, we will be carrying the Pacquiao Pacman AW84 Hat in Varsity Red (36517648).  We are expecting the shipment to come in during the next 1-2 weeks.  Otherwise, if you want to back-order them now, just call our order line.

Unfortunately, I have no information on the Black hat.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom