Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by insole

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Let's go NDC!

I spoke with the NDC Rep today the sneakers will be for sell in the next couple of days.  Keep checking
glasses.gif
, please leave a size 12 for me. 
that's all i needed to know, time to constantly hit that refresh, but it better not pop up at like 2 am.... 
indifferent.gif

I really need the white/gold..unfortunately i doubt any champs in Upstate NY got 'em
frown.gif

are you sure NDC will release the white/gold shoes? i talked to 4 different reps and 3/4 said they have nothing solid that would determine it's release because retail stores got theirs on the 25th n the launch was today...sorry to burst your bubble hope I'm wrong and hope they release cause i need another pair lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pyboy28

are you sure NDC will release the white/gold shoes? i talked to 4 different reps and 3/4 said they have nothing solid that would determine it's release because retail stores got theirs on the 25th n the launch was today...sorry to burst your bubble hope I'm wrong and hope they release cause i need another pair lol
laugh.gif
you're not bursting anybody's bubble, if they get them they get them, if they don't they don't
at the end of the day, they're a pair of shoes

other retail spots are releasing them at a different date, and eastbay themselves had them on backorder till the 1st of nov

*kanyeshrug*

Here's the SKU for the White/Gold 445235-171 it will come in very handy when the shoes post on NDC. Just in case anyone needs it.

Today's pick up. Woke up went to work then straight to Great Mall Milpitas Champs.  To hopefully help some of my Bay Area folks or South Bay heads try calling Champs Great Mall Milpitas they might have a size run from sz 8-11 copped the only size 11.5 and able to pick up a couple pairs for the fam
pimp.gif
. Going to wait on the Slides hoping they hit Swoosh, was hoping the trainers would hit NDC soon and maybe Swoosh for discount but didn't want to take my chances

big ups to jmadidas2001!! Thanks for the PM and letting me know who got them in the bay.

I was able to go to champs in great mall at 7pm and pick up a pair of 9.5's for me. It was a great late bday present...

Man you guys are lucky.. I don't know anbody in any of those sports.  midwest sucks.  Been on a constant hunt for these.  The sample pair with straps is sick tho too.  

went to NTSF.  First come, first serve.  They had about 40 pairs of white/gold trainers.  went to Fatlace SF.  said the trainers will be at 1 pm.  But didn't get them today.  They're doing a raffle.  Got my size at Champs Greatmall.  Sorry for the late posting, still celebrating the GIANTS win, game 2!!!

Props to jmadidas2001!

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Man you guys are lucky.. I don't know anbody in any of those sports.  midwest sucks.  Been on a constant hunt for these.  The sample pair with straps is sick tho too.  
I am with ya.  I'm mad I didn't get a 10.5.....

big ups to jmadidas2001!!

Got my size WHITE/GOLD 10.5 at CHAMPS in SAN DIEGO, CA. It was the last one too! they receive 5 pairs for size 10.Saw the man and his Team Pacquiao basketball team play against a local team at a High School here in Mira Mesa, CA. I sat 3 rows behind him with my 09 and 10 trainers. He was mobbed from the start. People were being rude and wouldn't give him air to breath. Unfornately I didn't get my kicks signed.

Glad you guys got your pair, Seattle ain't got nothing here. Still looking for an 11.0.

Originally Posted by ptngina

^^how does the hoody fit? The MP, is it embroidered?

Honestly, I picked it up late last nite brought it home took some pics and didnt try on.  Its Embroidered/stitched and NOT like the 2 previous hoody's that they put out.  Its made from the Therma base material

Hi guys just want to ask are the manny shirts dry fit material? Also can you check where it is made? And lastly can someone post measurements of the shirt, specifically sz M and L.

Also eastbay rep, will you guys be getting the shirts? Thanks

Just when I was gonna place an order on NDC for the black MP hat it gets sold out. Is there any other sites that have the hat?

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Got my Pacman General Release and gear on @ the Long Island Champs... looking to get the hat @ Times Square Champs and waiting for the wht/gold's to come in the mail from Glendale

How were you able to get them from Glendale? Phone order or you had your Champs order it?

Champs Plaza Bonita in San Diego, CA still had sizes 6-9 and 12 in the white/gold trainer when I went today.  Only shirt they had was the white Manny Knows dri-fit shirt for females.  Also had the K.O. hoodie in blue, red and grey as well as a zippered hoodie in black/gold.
Thanks to JM for confirming info!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back
Top Bottom