Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

^ Will Eastbay carry the white/grey Destroyer jacket in addition to the other two colorways listed?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ Will Eastbay carry the white/grey Destroyer jacket in addition to the other two colorways listed?

grin.gif
Unfortunately, there is no information in our system on the White/Grey Destroyer Jacket, so it does not appear that we will be carrying this item at this time.

EastbayRep - Ray

Flint Grey ___ you got your shoes already, I haven't got my blk/red trainers yet... was shipped out 10/29... hmmm where do you reside?

^^ great pics guys. Now I'm really debating if I should get them. 54 on swoosh is not bad tho. I'm still waiting for the gold to drop. I might just pick up the slippers for 24.

Got my Pacquiaos today both colorways
pimp.gif
..very nice..quality on the white/gold is subpar though..but they're still dope nonetheless..

honestly, when i tried on the wht/gold pacmans....i instantly felt like i was wearing some cheerleader shoes.....too much white, and the gold just doesn't "fit" too well, idk, maybe more accent colors woulda helped

these came with extra laces????? oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn i hope they didn't!

I was about to ask the same thing. Cheerleading shoes? How would you know? LOL j/k
IMO I don't like how the Trainer 1.2 lows fit and look compared to the Trainer 1.2 mid with the strap.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

honestly, when i tried on the wht/gold pacmans....i instantly felt like i was wearing some cheerleader shoes.....too much white, and the gold just doesn't "fit" too well, idk, maybe more accent colors woulda helped

these came with extra laces????? oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn i hope they didn't!
None of my pairs came with extra laces so I am guessing those gold laces are from the Trainer SCs released during the last fight.

Hopefully more info on that Grey/White/Gold Destroyer Jacket comes out, wasn't really feeling the black/grey but something about that Grey/White/Gold. Terrence from 106 & Park was rocking the jacket today.

x2_3475dc9

Originally Posted by ERS

Hopefully more info on that Grey/White/Gold Destroyer Jacket comes out, wasn't really feeling the black/grey but something about that Grey/White/Gold. Terrence from 106 & Park was rocking the jacket today.

x2_3475dc9
dope!

cool, Terrence is supporting and reppin' Pacquiao.  I thought he's on 50 cent side and mayweather.

We finally got some of the Manny Pacquiao gear up on our site.  To see what we currently have available, you can go to the link below:

http://bit.ly/dwFPCl

We hope to have the rest of the gear on our website during the next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jiele 23

^ nice pics... I did the same lace switch. It looks a lot better. Here's my little MP collection
wow nice collection you have there! i'm still on the hunt for that eagle shirt. and nice touch using the gold laces.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We finally got some of the Manny Pacquiao gear up on our site.  To see what we currently have available, you can go to the link below:

http://bit.ly/dwFPCl

We hope to have the rest of the gear on our website during the next week.

EastbayRep - Ray
So I'm guessing the destroyer jackets will be up next week then. I wanted to see pictures first before I call and order.

Just got info from Niketown Santa Monica that the Grey/White/Gold Jacket was part of a raffle, hopefully they will come out with more

Back
Top Bottom