Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by Reggievic

for sale Nike Air Trainer 1.2 Low Premium Manny Pacquiao
White/Metallic Gold-White (sze 8, 8 1/2 & 9)
or will trade for NIKE TRAINER 1 P.E. "LIGHTS OUT" PACQUIAO

Welcome to Niketalk..

Goodbye to YOU from Niketalk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by lbj19

Returned some stuff at NTLA and ended up copping these.
nice p/ups ptngina, can you give me the measurements for the shirts? thanks

About 22 inch wide and 30 inch long.

thanks for the reply ptngina, but this measurement is a L or XL? lastly where is the shirt made from? its country origin? thanks

EASTBAY REP RAY DO U KNOW IF U WILL BE GETTING THE HOODIES AND ALSO THE SHORTS ON THE SITE ANYTIME SOON???....THANKS

here's a picture of the black and gold destroyer jacket sorry if its not detailed. Does anybody know if there's any other colors coming out?

Do any of the Champs Sports stores with the Pacquiao shoes have the MP Logo Grey/Red hoody?

Originally Posted by aceblazer

Just went to NDC just now. they got more 6.5, 7, 7.5 ,8 sizes in.

Damn, I was hoping for a restock of bigger sizes. Still in the hunt for that sz 11.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Thanks for the info eastbay rep.Has anyone bought the shirts? Can you check if it is dry fit material or cotton? And can you measure the armpit to armpit length of a M and L. Will be greatly appreciated as I am located overseas. Thanks
As the other posters have said, these shirts are made with the Dri-FIT material.  I've contacted our Product Expert to get the requested measurements taken and I'll post here when I have that info.

EastbayRep - Ryan
The measurements have come back and they are as follows.  Both shirts have identical measurements:

Pacquiao LA Fortuna Tee in Varsity Red (36487648)
Pacquiao Manny Knows Tee in White (45204100)

Medium

17.5" Shoulder to Shoulder
20.0" Armpit to Armpit
28.5" Long

Large

19.5" Shoulder to Shoulder
22.0" Armpit to Armpit
29.5" Long

EastbayRep - Ryan

Returned some stuff at NTLA and ended up copping these.
nice p/ups ptngina, can you give me the measurements for the shirts? thanks

About 22 inch wide and 30 inch long.

thanks for the reply ptngina, but this measurement is a L or XL? lastly where is the shirt made from? its country origin? thanks
sz large. made in malaysia.

^^Still waitin on my shipment confirmation..got the regular confirmation..so i hope i'm good..

Got these today from eastbay. They actually look better in person. 25% off, can't complain..ahha

Back
Top Bottom