Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Can anyone help me with the sizing of the Huaraches?
Do they fit true to size or do they run a bit small? Much appreciation. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

wink.gif

snug and narrow especially the lows. If you plan on wearing thick socks they will be to tight

Insoles look good and the 360 air unit is clean on the 1.3, but 160 is steep.. With all the other stuff that has come out and is coming out, I just don't know that room can be made for these.  Wondering if they will get the special box treatment as well.  For 160 you would think so.

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

EastbayRep Ray - is Eastbay getting the MP Trainer 1.3s?
After checking our system, I saw that we will be getting them.  Please note, they will be extremely limited.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

After checking our system, I saw that we will be getting them.  Please note, they will be extremely limited.

EastbayRep - Ray
Shocking Ray... Shocking
happy.gif

Thanks for clarifying though.  Eastbay done good by putting you in charge of these kinds of situations.  Maybe Champs could use a version of you as well.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
Shocking Ray... Shocking
happy.gif

Thanks for clarifying though.  Eastbay done good by putting you in charge of these kinds of situations.  Maybe Champs could use a version of you as well.

His name is jmadidas2001
roll.gif

Wish there was another cw for the lows, it's a little too white for my taste and the blue 1.3s are too expensive. Dang.
Come midnight 4/22 I know I'll just cave in though.
eyes.gif
 Thanks for posting those pics guys.

not feelin the color blocking of the air max trainer, but i will definately get the huarache trainer if they make my size. may have a good chance since eastbay had my size in the fight night trainer.

thanks...no the mini in front is a custom.  wearing what he wore against margarito
396138353.jpg

396138354.jpg

and to answer your question, some champs have carried all the other pacquiao trainers, so i wouldn't be surprised if they pop up at champs again

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by robxdrew

wink.gif

snug and narrow especially the lows. If you plan on wearing thick socks they will be to tight
If I'm normally a size 12, would you suggest going 1/2 a size up or just jump straight to a 13?

Back
Top Bottom