Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Tried to order too and said it doesn't allow them to pre order in the system due to it showing to be released on 4/22. Will have to wait midnight then. Can the 15% code apply on these? Thanks Ray!

Black/Gold at my local Champs!
Just call our order line again to get a different agent, do not wait, as they could sell out in your size by then.  It appears these shoes are excluded from discounts, so you will not be able to use a discount promotion code on them.

EastbayRep - Ray

All sizes available still? Damn this def. looks like a GR.
laugh.gif

Thanks again Ray! I was able to call again and this time they were able to take the order. It's on backorder to ship on 4/22 per the rep. Copped my 11. I'm in no hurry for it and can wait. Nice thing is no more lining up to go to the store tomorrow morning and with free shipping and no tax too.

Maybe...then again not many people know it's even available bc its not on the site....also, this just about proves how limited the ea sports ones were, at least on eastbay...

Thanks again Ray! I was able to call again and this time they were able to take the order. It's on backorder to ship on 4/22 per the rep. Copped my 11. I'm in no hurry for it and can wait. Nice thing is no more lining up to go to the store tomorrow morning and with free shipping and no tax too.
Were you able to use 15% code over the phone?

There is a good chance we are not receiving our shipment tomorrow, since we are still waiting on the release from last week.  I was just told that we are expecting to receive our shipment for the Fight Night during the end of next week. 

In my opinion, from looking at the last two Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer releases, we may not receive our shipment for this shoe for another 1-2 weeks.  I will keep an eye on them and post an update once they come in or I get any new information.

I am out for today, so if anymore questions come up, I will get to them tomorrow morning.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks again Ray and I really hope I get these before the fight.

ppizzell: Yes I was able to use the 15%. The first time I called and was told they couldn't do the order yet I inquired and rep said you can't use it. So the next time I called and put in the order, I totally forgot and told them to apply the free shipping. Thanks for asking me about the 15% as I just called them back again and they were able to adjust and apply the 15% off, but had to put in the shipping charge since you can't use multiple discounts. It was fine since the 15% off was obviously more so total came out to $101.48.

For those who have put in their orders, call them back and ask them to apply the 15% and code is PKEVBN4C.

Called the Champs around my way and seems like they might be getting their shipment sometime next week for the Huarache Lows if  any at all.

Just got off the phone with Eastbay and placed an order for an 11.5, was able to get free shipping as well using the code found on the Eastbay front page. Going to order a second pair tonight through NDC just in case cause you can never be to sure especially with Backorders, but it seems to me that this release is more of a limited GR, I think the Trainer 1.3 will be way more limited in numbers. 

this sucks...the biggest sz eastbay will carry is a 14...so i have to pass!!! sucks cause i really wanted a pair.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

More pics of the upcoming MP collection:
MP_Footwear_Group.jpg

Manny-Boxing_Boot_4-re.jpg

MP_Shorts_and_Hoodie.jpg

Pacquiao-T-Shirts-Group2.jpg

Pacquiao-T-Shirts-Group1.jpg
Is the Manny boxing shoe gonna release??? Any info on which stores will be carrying them? Bought my POPS a set of signed boxing gloves and would love to throw a pair of those in as a surprise. My pops is a die hard Manny fan and talks about this dude all the time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks in advance.  

i doubt the ring boots will be for sale. they're exactly the same model as the white and gold pair he wore against margarito.

Just ordered 2 pairs from Eastbay, said they are backordered till tomorrow. No codes were allowed though. thanks eastbay Rey

THANKS A LOT EASTBAY RAY!! Got my sz. 13! The lady was really nice... I don't recall her name tho...

I'ma try to double up on NDC, if I don't, I won't stress out too much!

Back
Top Bottom