Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

I think Manny is gonna weigh-in his normal 144-145-6ish?! lol I could be wrong. This is a Welterweight bout right? lol

to those going to the weigh ins, make sure you get there early! manny's last fight in vegas against cotto, people were being turned away at the door because the venue was full. be there @ least 2 hrs early, earlier if you want a spot in the lower sections

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

I think Manny is gonna weigh-in his normal 144-145-6ish?! lol I could be wrong. This is a Welterweight bout right? lol
Yup, Welterweight bout and his WBO belt is on the line here.  For sure he'll weigh in less than 147lbs., so for fight night he'll be at around 147-148 where he's most comfortable at and still retains a lot of his speed as he would not want to go over 150lbs.  If Shane is smart, he would do the same and not gain so much weight overnight to retain his speed.  Look at stupid MargaritA, he's already slow to begin with and he wanted to gain all that weight and it was not even to his advantage. 

Also note Mayweather has been dropped off from the P4P rankings due to inactivity for more than a year now since he last fought Shane.  He's done!  Manny don't really need him to prove anything, if ever it's Floyd that needs Manny! 

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

I need the 1.3 Trainers....Eastbay Rep Ray where art thou? =)
No updated information yet.  There is a small chance they will become available for sale early tomorrow, so keep checking this thread for updates.  As I have mentioned before, this shoe will be extremely limited.  Please note, as with the last two shoes, we have yet to receive our shipment for these shoes, so any order placed would be a back-order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Pacquiao Huarache Lows down to $87.97 at NDC...Nice marketing job Nike. when most people believed this was a limited release, it appears to be a GR in the end
eyes.gif

good thing i used a coupon at champs to get those...good for those who havent gotten it...

Wow, too fast on the markdown. At least wait a few weeks after the fight. Perhaps a code for free shipping for those who have not gotten theirs yet. To think that the first FSR's sold pretty fast made it look like a limited release.

come to think of it, these MP Huaraches seemed to truly reflect nike's slogan for this fight....FOR THE PEOPLE....yeah!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Maximilien95

come to think of it, these MP Huaraches seemed to truly reflect nike's slogan for this fight....FOR THE PEOPLE....yeah!
smile.gif

In that case, mark everything down...lol! 

Flash site shows the price as $87.97 but out of stock.  Non-flash shows the same marked down price but when you add them to your cart, the price shown is $110.

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

I'm expecting him to come in at this weight as well @ the weigh in.  Fight night he'll be pushing 148.
Day of the fight this thread will jump I'm guessing.

Originally Posted by Maximilien95

Pacquiao Huarache Lows down to $87.97 at NDC...Nice marketing job Nike. when most people believed this was a limited release, it appears to be a GR in the end
eyes.gif

Damn, sold out quick. They had FSR 2 hours ago.

FYI, if you call NDC, they will refund you the difference as long as your order is 14 days or less.

ahah...i guess NDC fixed their mistake 'cause its back FSR now but not on sale anymore..haha...Good thing I called earlier for that difference refund.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Pac said he's gonna wear yellow gloves.

Interesting. 
My biggest fight is not in boxing, but it's to end poverty in my country. I will be wearing Yellow Gloves for this fight as a sign of unity and hope to end poverty. Please join me and wear yellow as well. -- Pacquiao

My bad, found the shoes, but they are $110. I'm guessing nike will honor the lower price for those that got their orders in.

Originally Posted by gingpogi

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Pac said he's gonna wear yellow gloves.

Interesting. 
My biggest fight is not in boxing, but it's to end poverty in my country. I will be wearing Yellow Gloves for this fight as a sign of unity and hope to end poverty. Please join me and wear yellow as well. -- Pacquiao
one of my fav. shirt

Back
Top Bottom