Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

New update, they are all sold out now.  Congrats to everyone that was able to place their order. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Just completed my order for an 11.5 was trying to back order before Ray came on here and dropped the info. Went through one rep who said I couldn't order, just got done talking to another who let me. I say keep trying if you cant get through the first time. 

Thanks so much Eastbay Rep Ray!!!
pimp.gif

Will the 1.3's be as available as the 1.2's were, or are they more limited? Sorry if it had been answered already.

Awesome.  posted during my lunch break when I was refreshing since 9AM.  Congrats to those lucky ones.

Originally Posted by zerimar22

Will the 1.3's be as available as the 1.2's were, or are they more limited? Sorry if it had been answered already.

These are pretty limited
frown.gif
, I think they only released 50 pairs in the Philippines.

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

Originally Posted by zerimar22

These are pretty limited
frown.gif
, I think they only released 50 pairs in the Philippines.

Dang I was hoping they'd be a GR, cuz I'm leaving for the PI next week. Oh well..

Well, the initial rumor of only 150 pairs is definetly false! It's unfortunate for the Philippines because in the US - NTLV, NTNY, NTSF, NTLA, Nike Santa Monica and even the Vault got the Trainer 1.3s along with Eastbay and the three Champ stores! The initial hype for this shoe should die down and all of the true fans will hopefully get their pairs soon!

Go Manny!

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

Well, the initial rumor of only 150 pairs is definetly false! It's unfortunate for the Philippines because in the US - NTLV, NTNY, NTSF, NTLA, Nike Santa Monica and even the Vault got the Trainer 1.3s along with Eastbay and the three Champ stores! The initial hype for this shoe should die down and all of the true fans will hopefully get their pairs soon!

Go Manny!
Damn three Champs stores. Gotta find out if any Champs stores around my way are getting them? I'm sure all the LA Champs are going to have them.

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

Go Manny!
Any info on which 3 Champs stores will be having them?

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

30t6p3b.gif
at Eastbay not letting me order when others got through........

I guess I'll have to try my luck on NDC.
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
Same here man... I was waking up like every hour to see if theres an update.  Then I miss it by a hair.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom