Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

before Weigh-in.....Easy Copped & Customize Tee's (only in VEGAS babeee)....Weigh-in was krazeee 95% strong (all FILIPINO'S) hahaha

What a night!! Got me my Trainers @ NTLV ........and  also WON an autographed t-shirt and poster from the MAN himself!! Go Manny. Check out the 3m...

85816e6c5a3be316e0f24a51a777d1cbb3413806_r.jpg

Plus...I got my wristband for them YOTR VII tomorrow...Suh-Weet!!!

Originally Posted by aceblazer

What a night!! Got me my Trainers @ NTLV ........and  also WON an autographed t-shirt and poster from the MAN himself!! Go Manny. Check out the 3m...

85816e6c5a3be316e0f24a51a777d1cbb3413806_r.jpg

Plus...I got my wristband for them YOTR VII tomorrow...Suh-Weet!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn seems like everyones feeelin the yellow manila shirt... just copped one myself couple days ago.. cant wait for the fight tomm

manny and rick ross collabo lolz "sometimes when we touch, you get knocked out foooo"

damn did he say 1 mil or 5 mil he laid down on the fight?

@mn!!!!......really wanted those 1.3 trainers.......no love for the sneakerheads on the east coast 4these!!!........seems like most of them went to stores on the west.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RockAJs

manny and rick ross collabo lolz "sometimes when we touch, you get knocked out foooo"

damn did he say 1 mil or 5 mil he laid down on the fight?
1 mil for this fight, then he said he'll put 5 mil on the "big fight" aka Money vs Pacman.  I wonder if Baby is betting on the fight 
laugh.gif

I can't believe how much these 1.3's are going for on ebay
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
like what some have said take the MP logo off these are outlet bound.Imo

I came up empty with Eastbay and NDC... I really don't want to go to the eBay route, but I need the 1.3's BAD
frown.gif

Congrats to Pacquiao for another win!

grin.gif

Can someone please school me on where the link for the 1.3's on NDC came from? I'm lost with this flash/non-flash NDC or did it show up on twitter? I kept refreshing the wrong page and didn't catch it till someone posted it in this thread. thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom