Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I can't believe how much these 1.3's are going for on ebay
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
like what some have said take the MP logo off these are outlet bound.Imo

ditto, i saw it before release and said really? pass, then now i see the prices on these and its like 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by r3l3ntl3ss

Guys, when does the "ChaMPion" shirt release and where?

Thanks! Cheers!!
I saw it somewhere on this forum that it was released in Champs in Vegas immediately after the fight and will be in all others on Wednesday.

thats it right there. i need that shirt. will champs from another store ship to their store for free? they offer it on the website. or I'll just be patient and wait for it to be at my local store.

The Champion shirt is nice until the "p4p greatest fighter ever"

I could never wear that. Because it's a dumb statement.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I'm not knocking this guy's hustle, but whoever you are, kill yourself
laugh.gif

33mbypx.jpg
laugh.gif
..Are these people serious? Are they made of gold?

Atleast Pacman won and actually one of the few that dropped Mosley... Wish I can say the same about the Lakers.
I hope I can get that chaMPion shirt.

Champs Sports Las Vegas at Fashion Mall has ONE PAIR of his boxing boots. Go check em out.
The trainer 1.3 with the 360 bottom, are they going to be released as a GR in other colorways ?

Originally Posted by HMack007

Champs Sports Las Vegas at Fashion Mall has ONE PAIR of his boxing boots. Go check em out.
The trainer 1.3 with the 360 bottom, are they going to be released as a GR in other colorways ?

Are his boots on display or for sale?

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

213jdkw.jpg

From Champs Miracle Mile Shops this morning.  Plenty to go around.
Did it also have MANNY PACQUIAO on the back?  I would imagine that's exclusive for MP, but would be cool if it had one. 

Champion Tee is available at both Champs Sports Vegas strip locations today...

A select number (mostly on the West Coast) of Champs stores will get them on Wednesday...

JM

Back
Top Bottom