Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Pac in LG3s... ILLY!  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Are they plannin a Manny Pacquiao shoe release JM?
Yes...it drops 10/28...and, from what I can tell...there will only be one style this time...

It is $170...however...I apologize that I don't know which style it is...sorry.

JM

Originally Posted by MeaJor23
Is that the Philippine Flag? If it is, the flag is positioned wrongly. Red should be on the right. How can Cong. Manny missed that? There's a big Phil. flag inside Congress. The designer should be fired!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

Originally Posted by MeaJor23
Is that the Philippine Flag? If it is, the flag is positioned wrongly. Red should be on the right. How can Cong. Manny missed that? There's a big Phil. flag inside Congress. The designer should be fired!
laugh.gif

http://www.philippineconsulatela.org/Philippine Flag/PROPER DISPLAY OF THE FLAG.pdf
   [table][tr][td]

If in a hanging position, the blue field shall be to the left (observer's point of view) in time of peace, and the red field to the left (observer's point of view) in time of war.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Nice!! Pacquiao shoes a day after my bday. SWEET!!!!

Since it's only gonna be one shoe, does that mean it's a GR and not limited?

dont know if its been posted but the new pac shoe will be indeed be the nike trainer TR 1.3 max breathe version!!!!

Good catch hosengsisiw and you would think they would have thought of that! What's your guys' take on this one(pambansang kamao shirt)? Don't you think the M should be blue and P in red? I noticed this already when the shirt came out last fight. Also looking at my Pac Man Knows shirt with Pacman dog, the back of the shirt had the MP too but it was done correctly in my opinion with blue M and red P. Why so inconsistent?

Here's a blue one and i'm still trying to get a hold of the red one.

Closer look of this shirt!

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

dont know if its been posted but the new pac shoe will be indeed be the nike trainer TR 1.3 max breathe version!!!!

Thanks Vinsanity for the info.  That should be cool if it's the breathe version of 1.3's.  I was lucky to pick up the blue 1.3's and those are some comfy kicks.  I wonder what the cw will be this time?

[table][tr][td]10/28/11[/td][td]Air TR 1.3 Max Breathe (MP)[/td][td]White/Varsity Royal-Varsity Red[/td][td]$170[/td][td]513697-100[/td][/tr][/table]
Hope it looks better than the last Huarache! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

[table][tr][td]10/28/11[/td][td]Air TR 1.3 Max Breathe (MP)[/td][td]White/Varsity Royal-Varsity Red[/td][td]$170[/td][td]513697-100[/td][/tr][/table]
Hope it looks better than the last Huarache! 
roll.gif

Here is what Air TR 1.3 Max Breathe looks like:

nike-air-trainer-1.3-max-breathe-white-photo-blue-black-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Thanks for the info. The first Trainer 1.3 was and is a good sneaker. I like them! Hope the color blocking is on point.

Thanks for the info!

I actually thought the Huarache TRs were one of the best MP sneakers since the AT1s for the Cotto fight...

I don't know about this one....Manny Knows gone overboard!

At least back logo also now has the 3 stars

Back
Top Bottom