Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by dencio31617

i hope nike make this a GR or a QS the least.
and the Manny slides are nice but they're too damn much. Is this current one made with Lunar/Solar - something? It resembles the Solarsoft slides.

The last slide had some Fn WIRE for nothing
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
WTH is wire going to do with slides? better flexibility?
alien.gif

Here's the other views. MP logo should also be on the heel(looks like 3 stars in yellow and hope the MP logo in yellow/blue/red). Clear soles again and notice the partial split on the tongue. What you guys think?

hope we get one or two more laces with it...like a blue and a yellow lace and also the box hopefully is manny pacman box
happy.gif

Gradient midsole is a nice touch, and I like them better than the previous 1.3. Not a total must have for me though, but they're nice.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

hope we get one or two more laces with it...like a blue and a yellow lace and also the box hopefully is manny pacman box
happy.gif

QFT. At that price, they should give us at least a nice looking box, not the regular orange ones

I agree, i hope they come with the MP box if we are paying $170 for them. Lol

If this are limited, that means we are not getting them again here in Canada. SMH

^^ I feel you on that dmxgod! When I first saw the post by jrjmd, didn't really catch my attention. Even when I found other views myself still did not excite me, but i'm sure they'll look way better in person like the 1.3's as those did not excite me much either but when I got them, I liked them a lot. I'm sure the breathe's will be a lot comfier and lighter. It'll grow on us i'm sure.

It's alright. More inspired than the 1.3s

Too much white though. I wish they made a predominantly Red shoe.

I also hope Nike starts to do split tongues more on their shoes, especially on running shoes. I don't like the feeling when the tongue's hugging my foot. I like my ankle to be "free" while running.

^^Check out starting 113 and on for tees and hoodies. I believe they will release them Oct 21st at Champs!

Back
Top Bottom