Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Yo eastbay ray any info on MP gear?
After checking our system, here is a list of the items I saw that we are getting in:

T-Shirts:
Manny Knows Speed in Royal - 06222493
King of the Ring in Royal - 06236493
King of the Ring in Black - 06236010
MP Logo in Red - 06220648
MP Logo in Royal - 06220493
MP Logo in Black - 06220010

Hoodies:
Pacquiao Pac-Man KO Fz in Black - 04880010
Pacquiao Pac-Man KO Fz in Royal - 04880493

Shoes/Slides:
Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe in White - 51369710
Nike Benassi Solarsoft Fuse Slide in Blue - 31884467

You will notice that the some items have either black or red lettering.  All the items that are listed in black can be pre-ordered now, you just have to call in to place an order for them.  The items listed in red can not be pre-ordered at this time. 

We hope to receive a shipment in for the clothing during the first week of November. 

As for the shoe and slide, we hope to receive a shipment for them during the last few days of October or first week on November.  The shoe/slide may become available for sale sometime next week.  I will post an update here once I see that they are available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray

2cdvepc.jpg

Reversible Aviator jacket at NTLV. Only 13 available. $400. 

I also want to know if the new MP shoes are GR or limited? Will champs Canada get them?

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

2cdvepc.jpg

Reversible Aviator jacket at NTLV. Only 13 available. $400. 
Three Champs stores will have this too...

Las Vegas
- Miracle Mile
- Fashion Show

New York
- Times Square

JM

Originally Posted by aypi

I also want to know if the new MP shoes are GR or limited? Will champs Canada get them?
Not sure what you think the difference is between "general release" and "limited"...but, there will not be many pairs available...

More than the Trainer 1.3 from last fight, but far less than the Huarache...there will be very few places in the US that the shoe will show up...

Also...don't count on them being available on 10/28...they are running late...

JM

I know that jacket is expensive, but releasing at only 5+ stores. Wow.  I hope NDC will still be able to sell the shoes this Friday.

^^No! I was hoping they would release one and i'd rather pay $400 for a destroyer than this Aviator. Anyhow, has anyone experienced this peeling not just on their MP Trainers, but any Nike with Flywire design? Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

- someone on EBAY is selling the aviator jacket(
laugh.gif
$750. Reminiscent of the destroyer jacket came out when it was going for $300-400 a pop on EBAY. Just type Pacquiao aviator. He has detailed pictures but tbh $400 is a joke.

- MeaJor23 = sad to see the swoosh coming off. "Something" happened to my 1.3 trainers that I'm so ashamed of sharing to the world
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they're still wearable but something's missing now
tired.gif

damnTHOSEjs wrote:
- MeaJor23 = sad to see the swoosh coming off. "Something" happened to my 1.3 trainers that I'm so ashamed of sharing to the world
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

Oh, you gotta tell us now.... lol

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

^^No! I was hoping they would release one and i'd rather pay $400 for a destroyer than this Aviator. Anyhow, has anyone experienced this peeling not just on their MP Trainers, but any Nike with Flywire design? Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

This happened with my Hyperdunks but I never really bothered to fix the peeling since I regularly ball in them. It sucks that it happened with your MP trainers though

Originally Posted by big1236

damnTHOSEjs wrote:
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
Oh, you gotta tell us now.... lol

awaits on news of bad quality on the 1.3 trainers
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

- someone on EBAY is selling the aviator jacket(
laugh.gif
$750. Reminiscent of the destroyer jacket came out when it was going for $300-400 a pop on EBAY. Just type Pacquiao aviator. He has detailed pictures but tbh $400 is a joke.

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
Yeah, I saw that too last night and it's ridiculous to price at $750.  Good luck selling at that price.  I'm surprised to see some destroyers out there on ebay and selling way below retail.  I guess peeps start to bring them out close to the fight.  I might pick me up one since I never bought one before hoping they would make a real destroyer, but none from the last fight and this time around either.  How do they fit? Normal or more fitted? I wear a Large on shirts, hoodies, etc.but on last fight's dryfit hoodies I got them in Medium.  I figured based on the gears they released for Marquez, I only like the grey AW77 hoodie and maybe couple shirts and will definitely cop the 1.3 Breathe's.  The rest I can wait for at the outlets/clearance stores. 

As for the peeling, I was shocked when I saw it just like that the next time I was about to wear 'em.  Mines is pretty minor as it's not like most of it peeled off.  Was just trying to see what type of adhesive of some sort I can use.  Oh dang sorry to hear about your 1.3's, looks like you're pressured to share by a lot of folks.  I would be curious too since I own a pair of those.  Is it the NIKE on the back heel or the swoosh?   If it's the NIKE then it's not that bad as I really wished they put MP's logo back there instead or left it plain.  If it's the swoosh itself then I can imagine...please share a pic to us if you can.  I don't think you should be ashamed as it's not your fault and if ever quality issues with Nike that we should all be aware of. I thought about twice posting mines here due to the peeling, but it's reality and no shame in asking  from the experts like the folks in this forum. 

...I just want a updated patch that shows all of his championships, so I can get it sewn onto my destroyer jacket .....

Originally Posted by jrjmd

shoes are delayed...further announcement of release would be said soon...
yap yap pacquiao Shoe has been delayed...its all good i need my $1,000 this Saturday for the Penny Hardaway pack..

Back
Top Bottom