Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by big1236

^^ I think those are fake too, the red is too shiny on the shirt.

did you get it from PI?
No. I did not. I wish I knew someone out there with the original shirt. It looks to be the fake of one of the rarer of the MP shirts with the full crest on the back.  

I don't think any of his early shirts used a vinyl like application for the red shiny part.  

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

Originally Posted by big1236

^^ I think those are fake too, the red is too shiny on the shirt.

did you get it from PI?
No. I did not. I wish I knew someone out there with the original shirt. It looks to be the fake of one of the rarer of the MP shirts with the full crest on the back.  

I don't think any of his early shirts used a vinyl like application for the red shiny part. 

@niketrnr1fan 50 / 50 bro..whre did u get tha shrt from?

The shirt did come out I think early '09 limited in the PI and shiny lettering...remember trying to try get the shirt.

Here is screenshot from nike.ph - pacquiao site back then:

Nike-Dri-Fit-MP.JPG

If the crest is huge and proportional at the back like pic, then it is legit..I know the fakes back crest is smaller and some too wide.

Originally Posted by Kahu008

The shirt did come out I think early '09 limited in the PI and shiny lettering...remember trying to try get the shirt.

Here is screenshot from nike.ph - pacquiao site back then:

Nike-Dri-Fit-MP.JPG

If the crest is huge and proportional at the back like pic, then it is legit..I know the fakes back crest is smaller and some too wide.

Thanks for digging up the photo.  I guess the website is still live at: http://nike.com.ph/manny/
I hope its real shirt, but thanks for the quick reply! 

I wonder does anyone in NTPI have photos of the original shirt? 
nerd.gif

These shirt came out in 2007. I bought them in the Philippines when I went there in 2007. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

that's funny- my wife got me that shirt back in '07, when she was in PI.

the xl over there fits like a smedium to me lol.

at first i thought it was fake until i saw the nike receipt, bag, and a pic of her outiside the nike store with a pacquiao poster...

Then she asked if i needed more proof... hahahahahah

Thanks for the photos, ptngina! As to big1236, my shirt came in as an XXL and fits like an XL.  I don't know if they really made an XXL for the PI release, but I am happy with the shirt in general. 

If my shirt wasn't missing small details like the "Dry-Fit" logo on the shirt tag, I would have thought it was a 100% real.   

Its a great fake or a poorly made Nike shirt!

Thanks for the photos, ptngina! As to big1236, my shirt came in as an XXL and fits like an XL.  I don't know if they really made an XXL for the PI release, but I am happy with the shirt in general. 

If my shirt wasn't missing small details like the "Dry-Fit" logo on the shirt tag, I would have thought it was a 100% real.   

Its a great fake or a poorly made Nike shirt!
I have the red one that my cousin got me in PI back then and mines is XXL. Yes, we all know the shirts there run about 1 size smaller compared to U.S. sizes.  Ok so mines has the Dry Fit also.  Yours looks pretty good though and I checked the details on the crest, rib neck area and sleeves.  You can tell by the shirt quality as long as it's heavyweight and the feel of dry fit then you're good.  One more thing,  take a pic of the tags inside the shirt as there should be 3 tags(about 2 ins.)  and a small one on the 4th tag which should also indicate XXL.   

Thanks again to everyone for their help!

Everyone here has some great collections of Manny shoes and shirts!! Speaking of Manny and his new items...  Nikestore.com already has some of the jackets up.  I would say this is one of the nicest jackets yet with the back matching the original destroyer jacket patch from a couple of fights ago!!! 

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

damnTHOSEjs wrote:

And is that "THERMAFIT" written on them? How does it compare to DRI FIT?
Basically a fleece lining and cotton outer. Heavier than the DRI-FIT line.
Then there's STORM-FIT for the rain gear, which I stay away from cause it's scratchy and you can be heard a mile away.

Copped. I needed something thicker.

happy.gif

Thanks for posting the pic! I think the labels are pretty close to your description!
Very legit!  All your inner tags matches mines!  So now you feel good knowing you got the real thing.  Btw, them new hoodies are nice.  I like the grey one! 

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Thanks for posting the pic! I think the labels are pretty close to your description!
Very legit!  All your inner tags matches mines!  So now you feel good knowing you got the real thing.  Btw, them new hoodies are nice.  I like the grey one! 

Nice!! I was worried there... the tags just aren't the tags I am use to seeing here! Thanks for checking!!! Its pretty nice to know that I got the real thing!!
happy.gif

For the hoodies, its nicer than just putting another cheesy MP symbol on it.  Between everything else, I wonder if the other destroyer jacket will be coming out for this fight. 

Does anyone have the Destroyer jacket in a Small?

I'd like to know the exact pit to pit and shoulder measurements.

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Nice!! I was worried there... the tags just aren't the tags I am use to seeing here! Thanks for checking!!! Its pretty nice to know that I got the real thing!!
happy.gif

For the hoodies, its nicer than just putting another cheesy MP symbol on it.  Between everything else, I wonder if the other destroyer jacket will be coming out for this fight. 

No probs...True and notice the patch of MP logo along the back as they're not screen print!  Price is reasonable too....I know and I was hoping too they would release another destroyer jacket.  We shall see as this hoodie I have not even seen MP and his team sport yet during his training.  Either that or i'm a bit behind on his vids..lol.

Thanks again to everyone for their help!

Everyone here has some great collections of Manny shoes and shirts!! Speaking of Manny and his new items...  Nikestore.com already has some of the jackets up.  I would say this is one of the nicest jackets yet with the back matching the original destroyer jacket patch from a couple of fights ago!!! 

saw this on their site, but now it's gone...

Damn!! Why'd they raise the price on the shirts- again?!?!

Geez man, $+%*'s getting to expensive here.....

Back
Top Bottom