Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Heads up, Pacquiao Trainer 1.3 Breathe shoes is on Eastbay site right now.
Yup, the Manny Pacquiao Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe is currently up on our website.  As of this post, most of the sizes are still available to be back-ordered.  We hope to receive our shipment in for these shoes during the middle of November.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/pn3XcU

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Yup, the Manny Pacquiao Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe is currently up on our website.  As of this post, most of the sizes are still available to be back-ordered.  We hope to receive our shipment in for these shoes during the middle of November.  You can find them at the link below:

EastbayRep - Ray
Middle of November? So, after the fight on the 12th?

Yup, the Manny Pacquiao Nike Air Trainer
1.3 Max Breathe is currently up on our website.  As of this post, most
of the sizes are still available to be back-ordered.  We hope to receive our shipment in for these shoes during the middle of November.  You can find them
at the link below:

EastbayRep - Ray

They aren't excluded from discount either
pimp.gif
Eastbay > NDC

Originally Posted by OUTSIDERS

EastbayRep - Ray
-yons1
If we were to receive our shipment on 11/07/11 as our system says, any customer that is a Gold Club or Platinum Club member should receive these shoes before the fight.  Everyone else would most likely receive them after the fight.  Since the shipment date is subject to change, we may receive them sometime during the middle of November, which means no one would receive the shoes until after the fight.

It appears our website is having an issue when trying to order this shoe.  If you want to order a pair and our website says it is sold out, I recommend calling our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 to check on the size to see if it is still available.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray
-yons1
If we were to receive our shipment on 11/07/11 as our system says, any customer that is a Gold Club or Platinum Club member should receive these shoes before the fight.  Everyone else would most likely receive them after the fight.  Since the shipment date is subject to change, we may receive them sometime during the middle of November, which means no one would receive the shoes until after the fight.

It appears our website is having an issue when trying to order this shoe.  If you want to order a pair and our website says it is sold out, I recommend calling our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 to check on the size to see if it is still available.

EastbayRep - Ray
Just placed my order for a sz. 10. Eastbay Rep if I am able to pickup a pair at a retail location can I still cancel this order?

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just placed my order for a sz. 10. Eastbay Rep if I am able to pickup a pair at a retail location can I still cancel this order?
You will be able to cancel this order until we receive our shipment and start processing your order.  Once processing on an order starts, no cancellations or modifications can be made to an order.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray
-yons1

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks for the clarification ray. got my order through the site and confirmed the order number with online chat. hopefully we are all good. hahaha. see you all at the fight!
-yons1

WTH, i just called again and manage to order a pair. Called this morning and the guy that i talked to wont let me put in my order. Anyways, thanks for the heads up.

I got an order in thankfully. I almost got really mad once again. I tried to order these online earlier today and it wouldn't let me so i thought they were sold out. Six hours later and I'm shocked I could put in an order. You can never tell what is going on with Eastbay. This release was pushed back so I wasn't trying to order these last night. However, leave it to Eastbay to sell them anyway.

this is my only second time ordering from eastbay so i cant remember how it works. after placing the order, when will i get the confirmation email that my order went through?

Can now order the 1.3s from eastbay online. Size 12 sold out as I had them in my cart. 11 and 11.5 are also sold out. I still ordered a 13 for $136
pimp.gif

For what it is worth...I am hearing November 9th is the date that the 1.3 will be available at retail...

And...look for the shoes to now be VERY limited...sorry...just what I am hearing...

JM

Originally Posted by aypi

this is my only second time ordering from eastbay so i cant remember how it works. after placing the order, when will i get the confirmation email that my order went through?
You should receive an order confirmation e-mail shortly after placing your order.  If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Can now order the 1.3s from eastbay online. Size 12 sold out as I had them in my cart. 11 and 11.5 are also sold out. I still ordered a 13 for $136
pimp.gif
It appears we are still having issues with this shoe when ordering it online, as our website says a size is sold out when we still have some available for sale.  As of this post, sizes 9, 9.5, 11.5 and 12.5 are sold out.  The rest of the sizes are still available for sale.  If you can not place an order online for a size not listed as sold out above, I would recommend calling our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 to check on the stock of the size you are interested in.

Here is a link to the shoes, if you need it:  http://bit.ly/pn3XcU

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

For what it is worth...I am hearing November 9th is the date that the 1.3 will be available at retail...

And...look for the shoes to now be VERY limited...sorry...just what I am hearing...

JM

JM, same thing I posted on Thursday when I went to my local Champs and they also told me Nov. 9th.  They too said will be limited since only 2 stores in their district would get them. 

Originally Posted by aypi

You should receive an order confirmation e-mail shortly after placing your order.  If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

pimp.gif
It appears we are still having issues with this shoe when ordering it online, as our website says a size is sold out when we still have some available for sale.  As of this post, sizes 9, 9.5, 11.5 and 12.5 are sold out.  The rest of the sizes are still available for sale.  If you can not place an order online for a size not listed as sold out above, I would recommend calling our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 to check on the stock of the size you are interested in.

Here is a link to the shoes, if you need it:  http://bit.ly/pn3XcU

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks much Ray!  Just got my size 11.  Yesterday when I called, I was told all were sold out.  I'll still try to get at a retail store incase something happens with this order as before I didn't have a good experience with Eastbay where I got confirmation and later was told it wasn't available.  Just gotta play it safe.....

Originally Posted by bbulos

What code are you guys using to get the discount?

I would also like to know this. And if you can use them with international order.

Originally Posted by bbulos

What code are you guys using to get the discount?

15% off LKS1DELL ....Gold Club members were able to use 20% off coupon today.... a day early. All eastbay customers will be able to use 20% off tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom