Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

NDC order shipped. Will be here tomorrow.

Chose standard shipping. They are shipping them fast
happy.gif
Mine as well!!!.....glad i can have it for the fight!!
glasses.gif

D@mn some1s thirsty for a shirt up there ^^^^^
roll.gif

Last edited:

Just got home to these. I should have waited to use my overnight shipping, but I guess I can rock a shirt everyday till the fight. The Team pacquiao shirts fit more snug then the pride t shirt if anyone needs a reference for a fit. I ordered the red pride one on a different order should be here Friday.

Ordered 4 shirts from NT LV yesterday, still got no email of my receipt or tracking, but do see a charge on my cc :rolleyes

Been trying to get in contact with them, but no luck yet... wanted to know what other people's experiences were.

Ordered 4 shirts from NT LV yesterday, still got no email of my receipt or tracking, but do see a charge on my cc :rolleyes

Been trying to get in contact with them, but no luck yet... wanted to know what other people's experiences were.

ive phone ordered from outlets before and never got any kind of conirmations. they just told me over the phone when they planned to ship out.

Never got a receipt but i did get a fedex shipment email the next day.

Do you press 0 to talk to someone to order or 4 because I'm trying both and I get no answer

how long did it take you?

Ebay or craigslist is your best bet if you really want to buy the shirts. Glad I was able to order from NDC, Footlocker and also a buddy snagged me a couple more.

Nice! I like that royal blue and gold. I picked up the manny pacman in royal 8and yellow and all of the nike ones from footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom