OFFICIAL: Manny Pacquiao v.s. Joshua Clottey - Saturday March 13th, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Tehas

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV
eek.gif

I was gonna address him talking about Pac's unnatural power but after hearing the last part I wanna talk about this guy already having it in his mind "he doesnt want to lose like the others..."

what the !+@%!?

thats a scared fighter.
He lost awlready.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"he doesnt want to lose like the others..."

�what the !+@%!?

thats a scared fighter.

He lost awlready.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. I heard it as he's not going to be like those other guys that lost.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

5 days away from Pac/Clottey...and everyone around my way is talking about PBF/Shane.
pimp.gif

Pac lost.

This. The hype for this fight really seems to be lacking, even compared to the Manny/Cotto fight. I watch ESPN and other TV stations daily and have barely seen any mention of this fight. On the other hand the PBF/Shane fight I have seen them going at each other on ESPN, numerous promo clips, and various other marketing. Can't wait for PBF/Shane 24/7 on HBO in a few weeks. Really hoping PBF/Manny happens late this year or early 2011 but i'm not holdin my breath.

i havent seen that much hype for it either
just want to see a good fight,
i like both fighters, not a big fan of the pac stans tho

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

5 days away from Pac/Clottey...and everyone around my way is talking about PBF/Shane.
pimp.gif

Pac lost.

This. The hype for this fight really seems to be lacking, even compared to the Manny/Cotto fight. I watch ESPN and other TV stations daily and have barely seen any mention of this fight. On the other hand the PBF/Shane fight I have seen them going at each other on ESPN, numerous promo clips, and various other marketing. Can't wait for PBF/Shane 24/7 on HBO in a few weeks. Really hoping PBF/Manny happens late this year or early 2011 but i'm not holdin my breath.
This post is one example.  The Pac/Cotto post was made once the fight was announced and was about 7 to 10 pages deep by fight week.  We're just in the 2nd page in this post with a few days away. 

Probably the least hyped Manny Fight since before Pac vs JMM 2. No 24/7 to build up the anticipation. Anyways, Pac needs to win. GET IT DONE....

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"he doesnt want to lose like the others..."

�what the !+@%!?

thats a scared fighter.

He lost awlready.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. I heard it as he's not going to be like those other guys that lost.

me and you are wired different. Im that stupid competitive guy and  from my POV u dont  go into any match up even mentioning losing as bad as the last person
 thats just crazy to me.

everything about that entire interview was from a negative standpoint.
also helps me understand why Clottey shut it down vs Cotto and couldnt fight thru a hurt hand  despite having a large lead vs Margarito
He is weak minded and very unsure of himself.

His whole fighting style is built on this weak mentality. u can see it,  his putting the "earmuffs" on for 70% of his bouts, his lack of fire  and him never opening up his attack and letting his hands go.

BORING. Who the f is Clottey? Rhetorical question but clearly the masses don't care.. especially given our hopes for a Pacman vs PBF fight.

Honestly, Pacman's gotta suck up his pride or whatever and take those damn blood tests for a future bought with PBF! There's no discernible reason to turn down that much money (and that historical a bout) because of blood testing. You're either lying/cheating or just plain dumb.

Yea he kinda seems like he's already preparing for what will happen if he loses, I don't like that. I mean he sounds like he's praising Manny and accusing him at the same time then proceeds to say that if he loses, he doesn't want to lose like everyone else.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

BORING. Who the f is Clottey? Rhetorical question but clearly the masses don't care.. especially given our hopes for a Pacman vs PBF fight.

Honestly, Pacman's gotta suck up his pride or whatever and take those damn blood tests for a future bought with PBF! There's no discernible reason to turn down that much money (and that historical a bout) because of blood testing. You're either lying/cheating or just plain dumb.

This

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yea he kinda seems like he's already preparing for what will happen if he loses, I don't like that. I mean he sounds like he's praising Manny and accusing him at the same time then proceeds to say that if he loses, he doesn't want to lose like everyone else.

Exactly^

He's giving him too much respect. Talking about how his opponent has power from God?...I never heard that one before...probably not the best attitude to have, but Clottey's a pretty confident guy...

And either way, you've seen Clottey fight, he doesn't back down or quit, but he's just plain and simple not a busy enough fighter and not very fast. I think it's possible he can wear Manny down just because he's so strong and has pretty tight defense w/ those earmuffs (almost like a Winky Wright light)

Clottey's a very big welter, and I think he has more than just a puncher's chance here, because Manny will not hurt him, and Manny will not wear him down. But because Clottey isn't an active enough fighter and his conditioning is questionable, I kinda envision this fight being Manny w/ the W, UD12

lol Clottey talkin about that power that seems like it's from god..Naaahhh son, that's just hgh...

it feels weird being at the top as a fan of manny because every fight before this there was always an excuse as to why manny would lose but this one, there is none, none the haters could think of

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

lol Clottey talkin about that power that seems like it's from god..Naaahhh son, that's just hgh...

dont know if your serious bout that hgh.........................why cant people just accept that maybe he has that kobe bryant work ethic x2

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

dont know if your serious bout that hgh.........................why cant people just accept that maybe he has that kobe bryant work ethic x2

because he wasnt knocking people out at 135

whats with the hatamin waters flomos? it aint like were not gonna watch on may 1st too lol.

this thing is dead....i think theres gonna be more attendees at the stadium than actual ppv buys lol

Back
Top Bottom