Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Manny's fight with DLH was awesome. Heres a closer pic. I remember dudes who swore DLH would murder Pac. After the fight they were all
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

smithdelahoya.jpg

Manny's fight with DLH was awesome. Heres a closer pic. I remember dudes who swore DLH would murder Pac. After the fight they were all
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

smithdelahoya.jpg

anyone has pictures of the faces of PacMans victims Pre-Diaz fight whem he was still a SuperFeatherweight, that'd be an interesting comparison

anyone has pictures of the faces of PacMans victims Pre-Diaz fight whem he was still a SuperFeatherweight, that'd be an interesting comparison

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

I all 3 of the fights with Morales, Morale's face was jacked up!

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

I all 3 of the fights with Morales, Morale's face was jacked up!

...they just hatin on a Legend...if money runnin now...what would happen in the ring...that's the same thing that Margarito was thinking...

...they just hatin on a Legend...if money runnin now...what would happen in the ring...that's the same thing that Margarito was thinking...

On the Ropes Boxing Radio Home Page - He comes in @83:10

Even if Manny accepts full random blood testing, he wants people from Mayweather's camp to come into Pacquiao's at anytime randomly to check on Manny. Same goes with Pacquiao's camp to check on Mayweather.

"I'm concerned for my son's life."

http://www.ontheropesboxingradio.com/

On the Ropes Boxing Radio Home Page - He comes in @83:10

Even if Manny accepts full random blood testing, he wants people from Mayweather's camp to come into Pacquiao's at anytime randomly to check on Manny. Same goes with Pacquiao's camp to check on Mayweather.

"I'm concerned for my son's life."

http://www.ontheropesboxingradio.com/

Back
Top Bottom