Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

That scumbag ruined by man Cotto's career
30t6p3b.gif

I still got hope for Cotto!!!
ohwell.gif

It's the Rican in me and the fact he's my fav fighter
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....Although I feel like I'm one of the only Cotto fans in my family 
grin.gif

Margarito is that...A SCUMBAG
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

That scumbag ruined by man Cotto's career
30t6p3b.gif

I still got hope for Cotto!!!
ohwell.gif

It's the Rican in me and the fact he's my fav fighter
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....Although I feel like I'm one of the only Cotto fans in my family 
grin.gif

Margarito is that...A SCUMBAG
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I didn't get to see the fight but saw the pics of Margarito and he looked like he got beat up bad.

So what's with the 24/7 crap they pulled saying this was one of Pacquiao's worst training camp they were all lies.

I didn't get to see the fight but saw the pics of Margarito and he looked like he got beat up bad.

So what's with the 24/7 crap they pulled saying this was one of Pacquiao's worst training camp they were all lies.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

I think they were trying to hit on the fact his head might be elsewhere now with the position he holds in the Philippines, much more of a distraction ..not his actual conditioning 

I think they were trying to hit on the fact his head might be elsewhere now with the position he holds in the Philippines, much more of a distraction ..not his actual conditioning 

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Might have to put on my flame suit here, but...

How can anybody give Pac-Man credit for his performance? Was it really that impressive? Impressive that he beat up on a fighter who has looked extra ordinary in 3 fights since being caught. Margarito looking the way he has is only further proof that he has probably been using plaster for years.

And the whole __ belts in __ divisions storyline...any true fan of the sport knows that Titles mean NOTHING these days...thanks to all the behind the scenes corruption that goes on...I'm lookin' at you, WBC.
laugh.gif

How can anybody give Pac-Man credit for his performance? Was it really that impressive? Impressive that he beat up on a fighter who has looked extra ordinary in 3 fights since being caught. Margarito looking the way he has is only further proof that he has probably been using plaster for years.

And the whole __ belts in __ divisions storyline...any true fan of the sport knows that Titles mean NOTHING these days...thanks to all the behind the scenes corruption that goes on...I'm lookin' at you, WBC.
laugh.gif

I'm an idiot cause the fanboy didn't like my opinion...

Okay then...I guess I'm an idiot.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Ridiculous...

You knew exactly what you were doing.  Don't act like you didn't know you were going to get that kind of reaction, troll
laugh.gif

I'm an idiot cause the fanboy didn't like my opinion...

Okay then...I guess I'm an idiot.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Ridiculous...

You knew exactly what you were doing.  Don't act like you didn't know you were going to get that kind of reaction, troll
laugh.gif

is that you teddy atlas?

is that you teddy atlas?

I think Manny really just needs to be busy and do other activities outside of boxing to remain calm and comfortable...
His conditioning, he takes pride of so I doubt he'll slack when he it comes to that...

but the dude does movies, sings, and is a politician. Plus he consistently has like 30 people in his entourage in hotel room/house when he's in the U.S.

I think the dude just gets bored really easily lol.

I think Manny really just needs to be busy and do other activities outside of boxing to remain calm and comfortable...
His conditioning, he takes pride of so I doubt he'll slack when he it comes to that...

but the dude does movies, sings, and is a politician. Plus he consistently has like 30 people in his entourage in hotel room/house when he's in the U.S.

I think the dude just gets bored really easily lol.

Back
Top Bottom