Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Pacquiao shuffle 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

ArSONist21

Ummm NO, you must not have watched the post fight interview Pac had with Kellerman. Listen closely next time bud...

"He's very tough and strong, I never expected that."

Why was your back on the ropes?

"I was trying to show to him that I'm not hurt by his punches, but the truth is, he's really strong and I got hurt."

When did you get hurt?

"On the ropes,"

Where did he hurt you?

"Yes, on the body and the face, he caught me with the uppercut."

You must have a hearing-problem.

Try harder next time, bud.

Listen CLOSER next time.
Man, you must be one of those ******ed kids that used to raise their hands in class and call the teacher out for making a mistake without even thinking what they were going to say. If you took the time to read my rant and truly digest what I was trying to say then you would have clearly realized that I wasn't trying to make the point that Pac didn't get hurt in the fight. I was trying to explain the reason why he was letting Margarito corner him. I may not have gotten it word for word but Manny said this to the effect "I let him corner me so that I could discourage him and take his heart by showing him that he can't hurt me" which you actually supported  by your reply:

"I was trying to show to him that I'm not hurt by his punches, but the truth is, he's really strong and I got hurt."

Look closely at the bold and underlined words above and next time, PAY ATTENTION and really try to grasp the subject of my argument before opening your mouth!

Seriously, who makes a list of their DVD collection...LAME
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

ArSONist21

Ummm NO, you must not have watched the post fight interview Pac had with Kellerman. Listen closely next time bud...

"He's very tough and strong, I never expected that."

When did you get hurt?

"On the ropes,"

Where did he hurt you?

"Yes, on the body and the face, he caught me with the uppercut."

You must have a hearing-problem.

Try harder next time, bud.

Listen CLOSER next time.
Man, you must be one of those ******ed kids that used to raise their hands in class and call the teacher out for making a mistake without even thinking what they were going to say. If you took the time to read my rant and truly digest what I was trying to say then you would have clearly realized that I wasn't trying to make the point that Pac didn't get hurt in the fight. I was trying to explain the reason why he was letting Margarito corner him. I may not have gotten it word for word but Manny said this to the effect "I let him corner me so that I could discourage him and take his heart by showing him that he can't hurt me" which you actually supported  by your reply:

Look closely at the bold and underlined words above and next time, PAY ATTENTION and really try to grasp the subject of my argument before opening your mouth!

Seriously, who makes a list of their DVD collection...LAME
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

anybody thinking pacman would lose to money is off their rocker. seriously though. i doubt money would work Margarito that bad. money will forever taint his career if he doesn't jump in the ring with pac.

pacman for senator in 2016 then pacman for president in 2022 

Pac and Money are going to the boxing hall of fame no matter what.  As far as Pac and Money facing each other are concerned.  Lot of guys saying Money would win are underestimating Pac's speed and power to counteract and or get even with Floyd's speed.  And Floyd is not a one punch fighter, he usually knocks out the guy with a flurry of punches.  Floyd is a tactical fighter, punch, punch, run away, run away and repeat same strategy.  Pac has faced these kind of fighters already, see Cotto and Clottey who did the punch, punch, run away, run away tactic.  If they ever face each other, Money will have to engage Pac eventually, I doubt Money will be able to run away all twelve rounds, that's why I think Pac will win.  Fight's never going to happen, but one can dream.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

anybody thinking pacman would lose to money is off their rocker. seriously though. i doubt money would work Margarito that bad. money will forever taint his career if he doesn't jump in the ring with pac.

pacman for senator in 2016 then pacman for president in 2022 

Pac and Money are going to the boxing hall of fame no matter what.  As far as Pac and Money facing each other are concerned.  Lot of guys saying Money would win are underestimating Pac's speed and power to counteract and or get even with Floyd's speed.  And Floyd is not a one punch fighter, he usually knocks out the guy with a flurry of punches.  Floyd is a tactical fighter, punch, punch, run away, run away and repeat same strategy.  Pac has faced these kind of fighters already, see Cotto and Clottey who did the punch, punch, run away, run away tactic.  If they ever face each other, Money will have to engage Pac eventually, I doubt Money will be able to run away all twelve rounds, that's why I think Pac will win.  Fight's never going to happen, but one can dream.

just closing up shop, had a booze and tree fueled conversation and the conclusion was that pretty boy would cut up Pac Man. I think its fact more than opinion. Tanked, talke to you dirtbags laterr

just closing up shop, had a booze and tree fueled conversation and the conclusion was that pretty boy would cut up Pac Man. I think its fact more than opinion. Tanked, talke to you dirtbags laterr

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Hmmm...if that's the case, why is Mayweather so scared to fight Pac. Mayweather and the rest of the world must know something that you don't...
wink.gif

Hmmm...if that's the case, why is Mayweather so scared to fight Pac. Mayweather and the rest of the world must know something that you don't...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

wink.gif
Iunno bout cut him up...but he can definitely beat him. you ask any Filipino they'll probably tell you that Mosley fight was rigged and he can't even keep up with him though lol

wink.gif
Iunno bout cut him up...but he can definitely beat him. you ask any Filipino they'll probably tell you that Mosley fight was rigged and he can't even keep up with him though lol

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

wink.gif
Who the hell said anything about old %#+ Mosley? Sure, Mayweather has a very good chance of beating Pac but he's way too busy making excuses and derogatory videos and beating up his wife and kids. Seriously, if you think long and hard and ask yourself, "why hasn't Mayweather agreed to a fight if Manny is willing to stipulate to all of Mayweather's conditions? All Mayweather had to do was say YES.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

wink.gif
Who the hell said anything about old %#+ Mosley? Sure, Mayweather has a very good chance of beating Pac but he's way too busy making excuses and derogatory videos and beating up his wife and kids. Seriously, if you think long and hard and ask yourself, "why hasn't Mayweather agreed to a fight if Manny is willing to stipulate to all of Mayweather's conditions? All Mayweather had to do was say YES.

kobe_wtf.gif

kobe_wtf.gif

laugh.gif
this happens after EVERY manny fight. you got the mayweather riders comin' in and sayin pretty boy WOULD or COULD do this or that.
30t6p3b.gif

well if the man wasn't #%!#! made, there wouldn't be any coulda, woulda, shoulda's

laugh.gif
this happens after EVERY manny fight. you got the mayweather riders comin' in and sayin pretty boy WOULD or COULD do this or that.
30t6p3b.gif

well if the man wasn't #%!#! made, there wouldn't be any coulda, woulda, shoulda's

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Mayweather would still knock Pacquaio out

HA!
laugh.gif

When was the last time Mayweather knocked ANYONE out? Much less arguably one of the greatest fighters of all time.

And I agree with arsonist21. Manny was playing a mind game with Margarito. It could of easily backfired, that's why after he got hit with a few shots he got out of the ropes. Watch the fight again (I watched it 3 times already) Manny wasn't forced into the ropes, he chose to go into it.

I'm just in awe that people really think Mayweather would "knock out" Manny, cmon son! And to the dood that said Mayweather had punching power.....kill yaself.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Mayweather would still knock Pacquaio out

HA!
laugh.gif

When was the last time Mayweather knocked ANYONE out? Much less arguably one of the greatest fighters of all time.

And I agree with arsonist21. Manny was playing a mind game with Margarito. It could of easily backfired, that's why after he got hit with a few shots he got out of the ropes. Watch the fight again (I watched it 3 times already) Manny wasn't forced into the ropes, he chose to go into it.

I'm just in awe that people really think Mayweather would "knock out" Manny, cmon son! And to the dood that said Mayweather had punching power.....kill yaself.

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn pacman fans are "lebron fan circa 2009" level now

I'm sorry but you need to work on your comparisons because the last time I checked, Lebron has yet to win a title and Pac has won 8 titles in 8 divisions...

Back
Top Bottom