OFFICIAL MARCH '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
last month san leandro had them for 79.99 n last week i wast at vegas and got 1 for 79.99 too

so I went to centralia, WA clearance outlet today and just wanted to post something sneakersteal missed. they had the "Grey Eagle" Nike Penny V for $89.99 in select sizes. I saw 8.5,9,9.5, and a 10 but may have other sizes in the back.
View media item 340654

Last edited:
Hit up the Nike Factory store at Clinton Premium outlets in CT.

20% off the hash wall, lot of Lunar TR1s for 29.97 plus an additional 20% off.

Only real notable sightings:

View media item 340665
View media item 340666
View media item 340667
Most sizes up to 11.5 on all 3.

Grabbed the Pillars and a pair of Nike shorts, used two of the $5 off survey coupons and my total was approx $77. Was tempted to grab the 180s, but I think those will drop way lower.

so I went to centralia, WA clearance outlet today and just wanted to post something sneakersteal missed. they had the "Grey Eagle" Nike Penny V for $89.99 in select sizes. I saw 8.5,9,9.5, and a 10 but may have other sizes in the back.
View media item 340654

Nice! My bro wants these and I want to find them for his Bday. I'll have to check locally for an 11, or try to call and get them shipped

Petaluma, CA
Nike Outlet

Nothing really but just to contribute..

pt1q.jpg

pt2vg.jpg

pt3k.jpg

pt4j.jpg

pt5v.jpg

Lunar TR1 $24 (thanks to 20% off hash wall)

pt6fd.jpg

Wearing them now. great shoe for $24

BONUS, sports authority steal
Jordan Retro 1 Royal Consolation
:tongue:

aj1royalfake.jpg

EDIT, i ended up getting the size 12 in the lunar TR1, i swear when i tried them on in the store it was fine. but now its getting loose. i shouldve stuck to my true size 11.5 that i took a pic of above. any bay area heads know if Gilroy or milpitas has em. i think as long as within X amount of days dont matter if its worn. i just want to exchange it and not gonna go all the way to damn petaluma.

Last edited:
Petaluma, CA
Nike Outlet

Nothing really but just to contribute..

pt1q.jpg

pt2vg.jpg

pt3k.jpg

pt4j.jpg

pt5v.jpg

Lunar TR1 $24 (thanks to 20% off hash wall)

pt6fd.jpg

Wearing them now. great shoe for $24

BONUS, sports authority steal
Jordan Retro 1 Royal Consolation
tongue.gif

aj1royalfake.jpg

EDIT, i ended up getting the size 12 in the lunar TR1, i swear when i tried them on in the store it was fine. but now its getting loose. i shouldve stuck to my true size 11.5 that i took a pic of above. any bay area heads know if Gilroy or milpitas has em. i think as long as within X amount of days dont matter if its worn. i just want to exchange it and not gonna go all the way to damn petaluma.
they had those lunar TR1s at the outlet in san leandro in 11.5 when i was there saturday but they had a big 20% off sale so idk if they still there. which sports authority had those royal 1s?

no clue why my post was deleted

it was actual info they didnt take phone order's over the weekend & sold everything aside from 16,17 & 18

& im wondering if anyone in the thread know's if another outlet will have them

Last edited:

it was actual info they didnt take phone order's over the weekend & sold everything aside from 16,17 & 18

& im wondering if anyone in the thread know if another outlet will have them

No requests.
Hopefully, you can call Nike or an outlet and find out what's good and share the info.

& im wondering if anyone in the thread know if another outlet will have them

No requests.
Hopefully, you can call Nike or an outlet and find out what's good and share the info.

seriously how is that a request?

im not demanding someone produce the info for me ...im asking if someone knew a store around them has them....

g town nike store has a 11.5 -- 202-471-5870

but they dont/wont price match

thats a request dude. no need to argue it. i just enforce the rules. i dont make them.

As long as you have your original receipt you can return any item for any reason at any Nike location within 30 days. Right there on the back of the receipt in case someone tries funny business

thats a request dude. no need to argue it. i just enforce the rules. i dont make them.

makes no sense
not argueing
stating facts

a request is

"can someone stop by the tx nike outlet & grab me a sz 17 in those 1's"

not

"does anyone know any other outlet with xyz shoes"

not one in the same at all

makes no sense
not argueing
stating facts

a request is

"can someone stop by the tx nike outlet & grab me a sz 17 in those 1's"

not

"does anyone know any other outlet with xyz shoes"

not one in the same at all

its been this way for years man. stop acting brand new. page 1 has been the same for well over a year now.

all you have to do is pick up the phone and call around.

its been this way for years man. stop acting brand new. page 1 has been the same for well over a year now.

all you have to do is pick up the phone and call around.
The only reason to get on this guy for making a "request", which i didnt think was, is if a bunch of people jumped his case. Nobody cared except you. Calm down. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom