OFFICIAL MARCH '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason to get on this guy for making a "request", which i didnt think was, is if a bunch of people jumped his case. Nobody cared except you. Calm down. 

Hey, genius, the person you are telling to calm down is the person whose job it is to moderate the thread and enforce the rules, one of which is "no requests."

Coldcity is a worthwhile member here, and it's nothing to get panties in a bunch over, but he did make a request. How anybody could view his post as anything else is inexplicable to me.

Really, it's no big deal. Just move on. But, don't get on J for doing his job.

One or two requests aren't a big deal on their own, but this thread becomes useless quickly if the rules aren't enforced.

Follow the rules, respect the mods, or go elsewhere. It's that simple.

just called and bought these KDs. they had these on sneakersteal a few days ago if anyone missed it

Allen Factory
(972) 678-4580
(554988-007)

$94.99

Last edited:
Thanks Bip.

im not gonna continue the back & forth but the "rules" should state "dont ask about shoes hitting other outlets because it will be DEEMED a request"

otherwise what i posted couldnt have been further from a request....because im positive we all know the definition of a request & i still havent made one

hopefully all the 1's need to hit outlets shortly...i wouldnt mind a pair of the all blacks for cheap

Last edited:
Bay Area Heads! Check your local Ross Stores!
Store in San Pablo,Ca had Kobe VII Sharks for $59.99..saw a sz 10.5,11.5,12.5,13, & 14..:D

Last edited:
Bay Area Heads! Check your local Ross Stores!
Store in San Pablo,Ca had Kobe VII Sharks for $59.99..saw a sz 10.5,11.5,12.5,13, & 14..
happy.gif
nerd.gif
 say whaaaaat. imma get thru there 2night. repped... good lookin out

Last edited:
how much were they?

Smithfield - 919-989-6100 still has these, just ordered mine for 59.99 + 30% off

Also- manager told me the Fire red 5s just hit their store for 139.99- didn't ask sizes but she acted like they had quite a few.

Air Max 1 PRM
Stadium Green/ Charcoal
SC - 512033
CC - 306

El Paso - sz 11.5 (915) 877-3146
Portland - sz 11 (503) 221-6453
Round Rock - sz 7 - 9.5 (512) 868-9511

37813201210411701048142_L.jpeg

I just got off the phone with Portland for mine. 

Smithfield - 919-989-6100 still has these, just ordered mine for 59.99 + 30% off

Also- manager told me the Fire red 5s just hit their store for 139.99- didn't ask sizes but she acted like they had quite a few.

Thanks Bip.

im not gonna continue the back & forth but the "rules" should state "dont ask about shoes hitting other outlets because it will be DEEMED a request"

otherwise what i posted couldnt have been further from a request....because im positive we all know the definition of a request & i still havent made one

hopefully all the 1's need to hit outlets shortly...i wouldnt mind a pair of the all blacks for cheap

you can have the last word if you want. you already know whats good. maybe you need to reread page 1. if its not an informational post then it honestly doesnt belong in here.

The smallest sz is 11 soo

Between the Roshes that were found at a Ross and those invisibility cloaks, I'm definitely going to my local Ross tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom